Favorite Picture

sockgirl77

My favorite pics...

My son at 12 months. Me at 12 months. My daughter at 12 months.

Attachments

• jakehotdog.jpg
    jakehotdog.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 147
  • tonibaby.jpg
    tonibaby.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 169
  • Picture 0082.jpg
    Picture 0082.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 140

Cowgirl

sockgirl77 said:
Of course. Ding Dong was annoying me last night saying that Katie's penis has probably dropped by now. :buttkick:

You're naming her Katie? That's a great name!!!

SoMDGirl42

nomoney said:
this is one of my faves of one of my boys, its just who he is :lol:
You so need to save this for a special event, say wedding :whistle:

It would be great to wrap a pair of under roos, some cowboy boots, a belt, a cowboy hat and some other "props" and give it to his bride with a copy of this picture for a bridal shower gift. :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
nomoney said:
this is one of my faves of one of my boys, its just who he is :lol:

Big pig thinks he's Indiana Jones.... He also likes to sit in laundry baskets on the couch. Baby pig is just too cute.

Attachments

• Nov03$15.JPG
    Nov03$15.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 159
  • Picture 032_edited.jpg
    Picture 032_edited.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

sockgirl77

pixiegirl said:
Big pig thinks he's Indiana Jones.... He also likes to sit in laundry baskets on the couch. Baby pig is just too cute.
Can Baby Pig come show Thing 1 how to do that? :ohwell:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
sockgirl77 said:
Can Baby Pig come show Thing 1 how to do that? :ohwell:

He started training just after his second b-day but was NEVER consistent with it. A couple of months ago I simply took away the pull-ups. From that day on the closest he's come to having an accident is not being able to get his pants down in time.

Bribery worked with the older. One skittle or M&M for pee and two for poop. He had it within a couple weeks. Baby would not budge, candy, stickers, a calendar, stamps on the hand, nothing... I was genuinely surprised when simply taking the pull-ups away worked so well.

Pete

Repete
pixiegirl said:
He started training just after his second b-day but was NEVER consistent with it. A couple of months ago I simply took away the pull-ups. From that day on the closest he's come to having an accident is not being able to get his pants down in time.

Bribery worked with the older. One skittle or M&M for pee and two for poop. He had it within a couple weeks. Baby would not budge, candy, stickers, a calendar, stamps on the hand, nothing... I was genuinely surprised when simply taking the pull-ups away worked so well.
I am sure I would hate sitting in poo. I hope I get good nurses at the home who change me regularly. :yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:

I swear your baby is J's clone, in mannerisms not looks (obviously :lol:). If this is true, you'll have a sweet, well behaved five year old in a couple years. Gray hair by then too. :roflmao: