FBI Conducted predawn raid of Manaforts home

PsyOps

Pixelated
lets try this again. go find where I ever said collusion was illegal. You have been fighting that stupid strawman for months now, but it has never been my position.

You're a typical liberal who thinks everyone is too stupid for their own good. It wasn't until just recently you started with this 'collusion doesn't have to be illegal' narrative. It has been inferred in your rhetoric that you believe Trump colluded with the Russians and this was an impeachable offense. Now you go on with trying to convince us otherwise, because you just have to be right. I'm not going to play your silly game here. There's no evidence, and because you can't provide evident, you're back-pedaling with this 'doesn't have to be illegal' crap.

The bottom line with you... you demand that Trump committed some sort of crime and doesn't belong in that White House. I don't care about "show me where I've said that"... you've said it clear enough when you go on and on and on and on and on about this stupid investigation.

PsyOps

Pixelated
There is always some truth to that in an investigation. However, the warrant to search manaforts home indicates that there is an actual crime being investigated.

What crime? See... this is what you do; you make this really vague accusation with no specifics. Tell us what crime? The only thing I've heard that might be criminal is that the fed believes there are documents Manafort didn't turn over. Maybe obstruction or withholding evidence on Manafort's part. Outside of that, I have heard of no crime that even remotely implicates Trump.

Last edited:

Midnightrider

You're a typical liberal who thinks everyone is too stupid for their own good. It wasn't until just recently you started with this 'collusion doesn't have to be illegal' narrative. It has been inferred in your rhetoric that you believe Trump colluded with the Russians and this was an impeachable offense. Now you go on with trying to convince us otherwise, because you just have to be right. I'm not going to play your silly game here. There's no evidence, and because you can't provide evident, you're back-pedaling with this 'doesn't have to be illegal' crap.

The bottom line with you... you demand that Trump committed some sort of crime and doesn't belong in that White House. I don't care about "show me where I've said that"... you've said it clear enough when you go on and on and on and on and on about this stupid investigation.

if you cant find where I said it, find where YOU THINK I SAID IT.

I know I have said form the beginning that collusion is not itself a crime. I have been correcting you on that for a couple of months now.

What crime? See... this is what you do; you make this really vague accusation with no specifics. Tell us what crime? The only thing I've heard that might be criminal is that the fed believes there are documents Manafort didn't turn over. Maybe obstruction or withholding evidence on Manafort's part. Outside of that, I have heard of no crime that even remotely implicates Trump.

the crime that was specified in the warrant. Again, its not up to me to know everything, I am not the investigator.

but lets go with your theory. What would manafort be withholding evidence of or obstructing justice over? remember he was the campaign manager for a while and the investigation is into election related issues.

PsyOps

Pixelated
but lets go with your theory. What would manafort be withholding evidence of or obstructing justice over?

I don't know, you tell me since you seem to have all the inside details. And theory is all you've relied on in this whole thing. You have no facts, no evidence, nothing but your own belief that Trump colluded; and that that may not even be illegal. I keep asking............ where's the crime?

Midnightrider

I'm not playing this stupid game of yours. There are witnesses... lots of them.

you don't need witnesses, you need to find my posts to back up your claim. Everything I have posted on the subject is right there and V even provides you with a search function. If what you say is there you should be able to fins it easily.

I don't know, you tell me since you seem to have all the inside details. And theory is all you've relied on in this whole thing. You have no facts, no evidence, nothing but your own belief that Trump colluded; and that that may not even be illegal. I keep asking............ where's the crime?
As I have said from the beginning, I don't know, its not mine to know at this point, and I don't have an issue waiting for the investigation to pan out. One thing is for sure, to get that warrant some federal official had to attest to being able to fond evidence of a crime. therefore the crime has been named at this point.

You're a damn liar.

:poorbaby:
then back it up. seriously. It would be easy to do if you were not so completely wrong :yay:

SamSpade

therefore the crime has been named at this point.

Coming up on three weeks. I would think the evidence would have been pretty easy to find by this time?
I think I could scour every document *I* own by myself by now.

I tend to think they didn't find anything. What do you suppose the crime was - he didn't give them "everything"?

PsyOps

Pixelated
I tend to think they didn't find anything. What do you suppose the crime was - he didn't give them "everything"?

Stop trying to stomp on MR's dreams of Trump impeachment. There has to be a crime, because they got a warrant and kicked down his door in a raid. :jameo:

Midnightrider

I don't need to do anything. I can do as I please and you can't stop me.

right, because we both know that you cant. Like I said, it is all there in black and white if you want to try to prove me wrong. Have at it, but we both know that you are the liar here. :yay:

PsyOps

Pixelated

right, because we both know that you cant. Like I said, it is all there in black and white if you want to try to prove me wrong. Have at it, but we both know that you are the liar here. :yay:

Yes, it is, all there in black and white. And you cannot escape your own words.

SamSpade

Stop trying to stomp on MR's dreams of Trump impeachment. There has to be a crime, because they got a warrant and kicked down his door in a raid. :jameo:

I have to think the premise was weak because the entire Russian collusion narrative has nearly disappeared from the news cycle. I mean, we mostly got our wish - the nightly news isn't awash in news about Russians anymore.

I am not sure why - if it's because the audiences are thinning out over hearing it day in and out without anything to report - or there's no new "dirt" or crime - or - and this is the conspiracy nut in me - the evidence is starting to point in a direction the press doesn't like.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I have to think the premise was weak because the entire Russian collusion narrative has nearly disappeared from the news cycle. I mean, we mostly got our wish - the nightly news isn't awash in news about Russians anymore.

I am not sure why - if it's because the audiences are thinning out over hearing it day in and out without anything to report - or there's no new "dirt" or crime - or - and this is the conspiracy nut in me - the evidence is starting to point in a direction the press doesn't like.

I have been astounded from day-one how a few unsubstantiated accusations could get this sort of traction. It has been more than obvious to me that this was born out of the disbelief that Trump won - he beat THE MOST QUALIFIED AND GIFTED politician to ever grace the presidential stage. When we already have concrete evidence of Hillary's illegal dealings with Russia in that uranium deal. Yet, no one who is insane about this Trump/Russia thing gives a damn about that. Their desire to impeach Trump is all-too-obvious, regardless of whether there is any evidence.

Hijinx

I wouldn't call Hillary Gifted and qualified.
If it wasn't for her husband she would be nothing but another drunken woman lawyer.
She knows it. That's why she let him turn her into a laughing stock in the Monica incident.

She was a Senator. Her record there wasn't superb by any means.
She was S.O.S. she ####ed that up to a fair thee well.
What has she ever done that would make her a standout, but to marry Bubba Clinton.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I wouldn't call Hillary Gifted and qualified.
If it wasn't for her husband she would be nothing but another drunken woman lawyer.
She knows it. That's why she let him turn her into a laughing stock in the Monica incident.

She was a Senator. Her record there wasn't superb by any means.
She was S.O.S. she ####ed that up to a fair thee well.
What has she ever done that would make her a standout, but to marry Bubba Clinton.

Your sacrcasometer broked?