FCC approves Internet regulation

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Obama is sure trying to leave his mark on America. I am sure he would love to change the prez term limit, as well. I wonder if he marks his territory in the WH? :lol:

It would be fitting for the half breed mongrel bastard. HIs mama was a bitch. :ohwell:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
the good news is, this will probably be tied up in court long after Obama and his sycophants are gone from office ....

this was funny;

‘You Morons! You Useful Idiots!’: The Report That Made Glenn Beck Lose It on Radio

“Sound like the way the government is supposed to run?” Beck demanded. “Does that sound like net neutrality? Does that sound like these big, evil corporations don’t have anything to do with anything? I mean, it’s being written by the big evil corporations and special interest groups! Your whole point is, we don’t want special interest groups and we don’t want big, evil corporations to have special access! They just wrote it, you nincompoop!”

[clip]

“It’s just like Obamacare — you won’t root it out now,” Beck said of the proposal, which passed in a straight party-line vote after Beck’s radio program ended. “It started the ball rolling. So they’ll say, ‘Well, we need something. We need some sort of regulation.’ And you morons, you morons on the left, do you realize what you’ve just done? The next president that gets in — you put me into the Oval Office, you want me running your Internet?”

“The truthful answer to that is yes, because I’ll disband all the regulation on it,” Beck continued. “But the monster that you think I am, you want me running it? … I’ll make your life a living, stinking hell. That’s the monster you think I am. And I have news for you, that monster is out there on the right. And there’s a monster out there right now on the left that will do the same damn thing.”

“That’s why you don’t let unelected officials control things,” Beck concluded. “You don’t let a bureaucracy do this.”

Hijinx

“That’s why you don’t let unelected officials control things,” Beck concluded. “You don’t let a bureaucracy do this.”

Sorry Pal , but bureacracies have been running this country for a long time.

Not only Nationally, but in each and and in each County.

Laws are nothing it's the regulations that shove it to you.
A couple of clowns at a desk making up their own rules and we are stuck with them.