Federal Judge Rips DOJ and State, Orders Discovery on Clinton Emails

littlelady

God bless the USA
You’re tragic

You are wrong. If Hillary, or Bernie had been elected, that would have been ‘tragic’ for America. Pretty much the end of Her. American patriots saved your butt for now. You are welcome. Be careful what you wish for.

This_person

Oh brother. Tin foil hat brigade. Pizza gate ! Secret lesbian lover mruder Vince foster in the basement with a Seth Rich!

Yeah no one told you to hate her you just happen to believe all the same propaganda the RNC and the Kremlin paid to have disseminated and your tiny mind jumped on

It’s so obvious you wouldn’t believe it unless there were hidden clues and secret meaning to decipher

Are you good with the 26 times documented by the Secret Service, including 5 times he ditched the Secret Service, that Clinton went to "Orgy Island"? No tin foil hats, all documented by a government you love so much.

How about the six times Hillary went to "Orgy Island"? All documented, no conspiracy theory?

Are you good with the information Hillary had on her illegal server - the server that had Chinese spyware installed on it, the information that, if released, could cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security (by definition), all documented by the FBI? Not a tin foil hat conspiracy - all well documented by the government.

Are you ok with these things?

This_person

So - what crime is Trump a suspect in? Specifically?

He is suspected of using his own money, via a lawyer, to pay women who were threatening to go public (i.e., where his wife would find out) about him being unfaithful to her. The machination is, that would be a campaign contribution that wasn't documented.

Now, we're talking a couple of hundred thousand dollars in potential (but highly unlikely to be adjudicated as such) campaign contributions that were improperly documented. When Obama has just shy of $2,000,000 in improperly documented campaign contributions, he was assessed the highest (four times higher than ever before) fine - $375,000. If justice is even close to comparable, Trump should need to pay about $50,000 in fines; or, as he would put it, "lunch money." But, it's very highly unlikely it would ever be adjudicated as illegal campaign contributions, so, he'll be able to get the Russian dressing next time he goes to lunch.

SamSpade

The reason I ask is - when Trump says "it's a witch hunt" the left hears "I'm being attacked and my hands are clean".

But a witch hunt isn't a search for culpability in a crime - it is a search for a crime against a person whose guilt has already
been determined. That's it. That is how the witch trials went - they picked a culprit and found a crime. No one can sensibly
say that is NOT what is happening. They have been trying to impeach Trump since before his oath of office - that is proof enough
that it is not justice, but revenge.

Hijinx

He is suspected of using his own money, via a lawyer, to pay women who were threatening to go public (i.e., where his wife would find out) about him being unfaithful to her. The machination is, that would be a campaign contribution that wasn't documented.

Now, we're talking a couple of hundred thousand dollars in potential (but highly unlikely to be adjudicated as such) campaign contributions that were improperly documented. When Obama has just shy of $2,000,000 in improperly documented campaign contributions, he was assessed the highest (four times higher than ever before) fine - $375,000. If justice is even close to comparable, Trump should need to pay about $50,000 in fines; or, as he would put it, "lunch money." But, it's very highly unlikely it would ever be adjudicated as illegal campaign contributions, so, he'll be able to get the Russian dressing next time he goes to lunch.

I would pay $375.000 dollars to get 2 Million Dollars everyday of the week.
Such a deal:

This_person

Oh brother. Tin foil hat brigade. Pizza gate ! Secret lesbian lover mruder Vince foster in the basement with a Seth Rich!

Yeah no one told you to hate her you just happen to believe all the same propaganda the RNC and the Kremlin paid to have disseminated and your tiny mind jumped on

It’s so obvious you wouldn’t believe it unless there were hidden clues and secret meaning to decipher

Are you good with the 26 times documented by the Secret Service, including 5 times he ditched the Secret Service, that Clinton went to "Orgy Island"? No tin foil hats, all documented by a government you love so much.

How about the six times Hillary went to "Orgy Island"? All documented, no conspiracy theory?

Are you good with the information Hillary had on her illegal server - the server that had Chinese spyware installed on it, the information that, if released, could cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security (by definition), all documented by the FBI? Not a tin foil hat conspiracy - all well documented by the government.

Hijinx

Sap believes Bill went to orgy island for a tan.

Sapidus

Bullsh**. Let’s see those documented times. Not “sources” say crap

You forgot to mention the man who owns the island is a good friend of Trump as well

Remember when Trump said “ "terrific guy" back in 2002, saying that "he's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Hijinx

Give me some evidence that Trump went to orgy Island and I might say that your post is pertinent.

This_person

Not “sources” say crap

Now "sources" are not good enough sources? :lmao: Hypocrisy, they name is Sapidus.

You forgot to mention the man who owns the island is a good friend of Trump as well

The evidence is there that Epstein visited Mar-a-Lago, not that Trump visited the island. The evidence is there that Clintons visited the island, even ditching Secret Service protection to do so. Now, why would they do that?

Remember when Trump said “ "terrific guy" back in 2002, saying that "he's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Yep, "women", not "children".