Fellas

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
One would think all those participating would be left with a raw, bloody stump after circlejerking each other for ~3 weeks, but I guess they're getting paid well to keep the show rolling.

Come election day, one side will post a few threads of celebration, the other side will post a few threads threatening to send the other side to jail... and then this forum will sit dead quiet for another 2 years. :lol:

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
One would think all those participating would be left with a raw, bloody stump after circlejerking each other for ~3 weeks, but I guess they're getting paid well to keep the show rolling.

Come election day, one side will post a few threads of celebration, the other side will post a few threads threatening to send the other side to jail... and then this forum will sit dead quiet for another 2 years. :lol:

Yea...I wish there was more real material laid out for and against the county commissioners. Most people still don't take those positions seriously when they go to the poles.....they should.