Feminists Reality On Dating

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

WOKE Mob Demands Passport Bro Professor Be FIRED for Telling Student to Not to Date California Women​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

:killingme :lmao:

Reacting to Viral SheraSeven “Sprinkle Sprinkle”​

Best advice from SHERASEVEN | TIKTOKDAILY​

Tiktok's Gold Digger Craze ✨SPRINKLE SPRINKLE​

Sprinkle Sprinkle Lady Finds Out About Drizzle Drizzle And INSTANTLY Starts HATING​

LADIES OF TIKTOK Are FURIOUS About Drizzle Drizzle Trending! DRIZZLE DRIZZLE vs. SPRINKLE SPRINKLE​

LADIES OF TIK TOK Want Men BANNED for The Soft Guy Era TREND!​

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm afraid to ask what Drizzle Drizzle and Sprinkle Sprinkle are.

Sprinkle Sprinkle = women manipulating men for financial means ... lie cheat and steal

What if my man only makes $ 16 hr

Take his money while you look for a guy making $ 20 Sprinkle Sprinkle

My Man is so ugly or old its hard to look at him

GF don't worry about looks, if that old man has money just close your eyes .... Sprinkle Sprinkle

Drizzle Drizzle is man throwing back all of the feminist dating nonsense back at them ...

you need to make 6 figures .... be OVER 6 ft tall .... have 6 pack abs and a 6 inch dick
If you want MY TIME, and I spend all this money on Hair, Nails, Makeup and Clothes - TO LOOK GOOD FOR YOU - you have to pay my Uber to and From Dinner, YOU are spending at least $ 200 on dinner, I expect you will GIVE ME THE PRINCESS TREATMENT
Once we START DATING, you will start paying ALL OF MY BILLS

and so one

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Sprinkle Sprinkle = women manipulating men for financial means ... lie cheat and steal

What if my man only makes $ 16 hr

Take his money while you look for a guy making $ 20 Sprinkle Sprinkle

My Man is so ugly or old its hard to look at him

GF don't worry about looks, if that old man has money just close your eyes .... Sprinkle Sprinkle

Drizzle Drizzle is man throwing back all of the feminist dating nonsense back at them ...

you need to make 6 figures .... be OVER 6 ft tall .... have 6 pack abs and a 6 inch dick
If you want MY TIME, and I spend all this money on Hair, Nails, Makeup and Clothes - TO LOOK GOOD FOR YOU - you have to pay my Uber to and From Dinner, YOU are spending at least $ 200 on dinner, I expect you will GIVE ME THE PRINCESS TREATMENT
Once we START DATING, you will start paying ALL OF MY BILLS

and so one
:disappointment:

The bizarre things I imagined were far more entertaining.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This Bint Needs a Refund ....
[ Damn this bitch is Fugly ]

$ 2000 dollars worth of makeup for a date