Fiesta Cafe`

lovinmaryland

I meant the decor and such. :lol:

1) They should be able to speak english if they are working in our country.
2) My date felt the same I did about the food. I read the reviews on here and was expecting good food. :ohwell:

What did you get?

Honest to goodness the decor at places in san diego, tj, rosarita etc... is very minimal... although they do have one thing that Fiesta doesnt... a salsa bar w/ different types of salsa, pickeled carrots, jalapenos, cilantro, lemons & limes, etc... I love love loved that :yum:

sockgirl77

What did you get?

Honest to goodness the decor at places in san diego, tj, rosarita etc... is very minimal... although they do have one thing that Fiesta doesnt... a salsa bar w/ different types of salsa, pickeled carrots, jalapenos, cilantro, lemons & limes, etc... I love love loved that :yum:

Enchaladas Supreme.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
The ribeye steak torta is NOT worth the $7.80 they charge you. You get a thin ribeye on a 4" roll with the beans, cheese, tomato, mayo & avacado. Very small sandwich. Should have receive 2 for that price.

Their combo platters are :yum: though.

BoyGenius

Cyber Bully Victim
The ribeye steak torta is NOT worth the $7.80 they charge you. You get a thin ribeye on a 4" roll with the beans, cheese, tomato, mayo & avacado. Very small sandwich. Should have receive 2 for that price.

Their combo platters are :yum: though.

I had that too. I don't think the price is too bad for a steak sandwich, it's comparable with the rest of the locals on a similar item.

Other observations: was really expecting it to be more of a restaurant, rather than the carry-out that it appears to be. NO BEER. They don't have a liquor license yet apparently. And no ICE. They don't have an ice machine yet either. Other than those things, it was Okay.

:snacks:

OldHillcrestGuy

I hadn't been here in a while, what a pleasant surprise, they must be doing quite well.
They now have seating for maybe about 30-35, have added more tables and some nice wooden booths, prices seem to be the same as when they opened.
Im not one who tries too many new different Mexican dishes, I get the combination platter, and I enjoyed my choices.
Son and daughter-in-law frequent the Mexico Resturant in Waldorf and the Mexico place in LaPlata alot, but they say Fiesta Cafe has them beat, prices are about the same, but they say the portions are bigger and they say they will come back to Fiesta instead of up the road.
If you like Mexican food I think you should try this place.

Oh they no longer give you your beverage in a bottle, drinks are served in glasses wiith refills, at least on the ice tea. Im not a real big alcoholic drinker but I think they do have their liquor license now.

:yay::yay: