Finally Friday!

vbailey

vbailey
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

I know that you are most likely saying this in a light hearted joking way...but I was just thinking how sad it must be for the folks that have so little joy in their lives that they must drink to feel joyful......I guess with the economy like it is and the problems in the world today it could cause more folks to drink and drug to wash away the pain.....Just thinking out loud!!! Not busting on you at all....

Nothing makes me feel better than the smile on my grandson's face......so you are not talking about me.....

I know that you are most likely saying this in a light hearted joking way...but I was just thinking how sad it must be for the folks that have so little joy in their lives that they must drink to feel joyful......I guess with the economy like it is and the problems in the world today it could cause more folks to drink and drug to wash away the pain.....Just thinking out loud!!! Not busting on you at all....

Psst... it was a Frank Sinatra quote. I thru it out there purely for amusement.

vbailey

vbailey
Psst... it was a Frank Sinatra quote. I thru it out there purely for amusement.

I thought you had... it's just one of those sentimental days for me, got me thinking about so many hurting people these days.....I have known and know folks that depend on alchol to get them thru the day.....I also know folks that have recovered from it and are living wonderful lifes, finding joy, even in these hard times....sorry to be so serius....just one of those kind of days for me....

I thought you had... it's just one of those sentimental days for me, got me thinking about so many hurting people these days.....I have known and know folks that depend on alchol to get them thru the day.....I also know folks that have recovered from it and are living wonderful lifes, finding joy, even in these hard times....sorry to be so serius....just one of those kind of days for me....
I understand where you are coming from... look at the bright side... my sis works for a drug rehab clinic in the DC area.... her 2008 bonus was off the hook! 2009 promises to be even better! There is always a silver lining! :huggy: