Fine Fox for J-lo's performance?

Barabbas

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/nfl-g...opezs-a-should-result-in-harsh-fines-for-fox/

It appears that J-lo almost mooned the TV audience.
And the Moon was large---very large.
If anyone heard at some point that the "show" was going to be Jennifer Lopez and Shakira and did not expect a great deal of gratuitous booty and titty shots by the camera, they are woeful ignorant of the two burlesque performers in question. And, they would have to have been completely unaware of every promo that was played throughout the game, let alone before the game and every shot of either woman for the last several years.

Spitfire

Greetings:

I can only SMDH and chuckle at folks who don't comprehend the halftime show was exactly what should have been expected and for what it was... was a full-on great show.

I don't dig the club scene nor music, but that does not stop me from appreciating the show FOR WHAT IT WAS.The Superbowl was in MIAMI. The halftime show reflects the MIAMI SCENE. The performers are queens at what they do and did what they do pretty damn well. Both were knockout fit and choreographed perfectly... FOR WHAT THEY DO. Their performances were tame for the Latino/Cuban flare dance genre.

I have watched children in dance troupe and cheer competitions who have won trophies with damn-well similar choreography and some of you prudes would fan yourselves to faintness if you knew what is acceptable in the dance world. I find the reactions... over-reactions... to this year's halftime show to be quite amusing indeed.

herb749

It was all too much. The mics used must have been on low. You couldn't understand the words and there was just too much going on with all the dancers. It was more Broadway musical than a musical performance.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I'm not seeing a whole lot of difference between these two and the regular cheerleaders, skimpy outfits are de rigeur.

Hijinx

Not much diversity in the dance troops.
But I suppose that is all right since those dancing were from the right group.

Auntie Biache'

This is for the people trying to convince us that this is what we should have expected if tuning in to the Super Bowl. Maybe some of us just didn't grow up in the gutter. I remember watching football with my dad when I was a kid. If today's half time had been the offering back then, the tv wouldn't have even been turned on. This trash was not part of the NFL until the 2000's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Super_Bowl_halftime_shows