FiOS coming to La Plata !

wileecoyote

fios coverage map link

Anyone still have the link, or file with the agreed map for the FIOS rollout?
I want to have it when the agreement time is up and I still dont have FIOS.
I tried Googling it again, but couldnt find it.

wileecoyote

fios map

Thanks for the link, but that says its for comcast cable. The one I used to have was for Verizon Fios rollout and it had a map that showed the actual coverage area.

gemma_rae

Union contract expires this Saturday at 11:59 PM. Smell ya later SoMD. You better pray your phone, VZ cell, FiOS doesn't go out. VZ management doesn't know what a cable is. Let me explain about cell phones, they're 2-way radios to the tower, landline after that. Now YOU know.:killingme

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Union contract expires this Saturday at 11:59 PM. Smell ya later SoMD. You better pray your phone, VZ cell, FiOS doesn't go out. VZ management doesn't know what a cable is. Let me explain about cell phones, they're 2-way radios to the tower, landline after that. Now YOU know.:killingme

How about my triple play package (Verizon) with Direct TV? We don't have FIOS, we have DSL.

I see board games and reading in the future (not so bad :lol:)

gemma_rae

How about my triple play package (Verizon) with Direct TV? We don't have FIOS, we have DSL.

I see board games and reading in the future (not so bad :lol:)

VZ DSL could be over copper or fiber, it rides over your landline, or dry circuit if no dialtone. If it goes out it's bad news. DirecTV is non unoin, and the call center is probably in the Phillipines. VZ 1st level management looks scared to death. They're going to have to do real work. It ain't fun humpin' poles in Zekiah Swamp in August.:killingme:killingme:killingme

zetasoul

Fios Coming Down Leonardtown (Rt 5)

They installed FiOS at Zachia Manor Ct. There are orange spray paint and flags going down route 5 past La Plata Rd. There's an arrow pointing down my road (which does not have any internet or cable options) with the word "VRN" (I think that's what it says and I assume stands for "Verizon). Fingers cross!!!

gemma_rae

Anyone still have the link, or file with the agreed map for the FIOS rollout?
I want to have it when the agreement time is up and I still dont have FIOS.
I tried Googling it again, but couldnt find it.

It never existed, it was all a dream, your eye lids are getting heavy now, just relax............

ineedinternet

Has anyone else noticed the Fiber markings on Wheatley Rd and/or know where the fios expansion ends. I am off of Grosstown and Oliver Shop

I do believe that technical limitations stop the expansion at the corner of Wheatley and Oliver Shop Road.

Is there anyway to wake Verizon up and tell them to expand down Olivers Shop past Grosstown Rd. since there is a new housing development moving in and it would make sense for them to add more customers on the cheap while the ground is being broken?

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
Is there anyway to wake Verizon up and tell them to expand down Olivers Shop past Grosstown Rd. since there is a new housing development moving in and it would make sense for them to add more customers on the cheap while the ground is being broken?[/QUOTE

I've heard the plan is to run it all the way up to the new subdivision on Oliver Shop which would include Grosstown. Makes sense so they don't have to feed the subdivision with copper.

Noticed they are coming down Kentucky Avenue a bit as well. No more than a mile off of route 6.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
I've heard the plan is to run it all the way up to the new subdivision on Oliver Shop which would include Grosstown. Makes sense so they don't have to feed the subdivision with copper.

Noticed they are coming down Kentucky Avenue a bit as well. No more than a mile off of route 6.

Sorry Dave, Lisa said no.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Lisa said no to the plans for fios down Oliver Shop and Grosstown?

She said no to the new subdivision on Oliver Shop Rd which is called Oliver's Crossing, it is within the Hughesville wire center boundary. Oliver Shop Rd up to and including Grosstown Rd will get FiOS according to Lisa.