Fire Dept. Tanker Truck Rolls Over in Calvert Sat. a.m.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I am not the wackadoodle.

wackadoodle: An eccentric, ditsy, arcane, funny, person. Is generally a good-natured and sympathetic person. Not to be confused with a "wackjob," who can be nasty,or violent.

Seems it could be you? Doesn't appear to be so bad of a descriptor. Maybe you are somewhat a wackadoodle? Now tj and boy are the "wackjobs".

black dog

Free America
If I may ...

wackadoodle: An eccentric, ditsy, arcane, funny, person. Is generally a good-natured and sympathetic person. Not to be confused with a "wackjob," who can be nasty,or violent.

Seems it could be you? Doesn't appear to be so bad of a descriptor. Maybe you are somewhat a wackadoodle? Now tj and boy are the "wackjobs".

Quoted for just plain old fun.

View attachment 117782

littlelady

God bless the USA
If I may ...

:lol:

This_person

I'm so #BLESSED that I live in a community where everyone is an expert level 6000 on every possible subject matter and not one of them can ever do wrong :diva:

13327620_1105568692814941_4917703678990676921_n.jpg