Firewood for sale?

thatginger

I'm having a beach bonfire this week, and just realized that firewood that is sold in Lowes and other "big box" stores is seasonal. Does anyone know of anywhere local that sells dry firewood year-round?

Thanks!

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I'm having a beach bonfire this week, and just realized that firewood that is sold in Lowes and other "big box" stores is seasonal. Does anyone know of anywhere local that sells dry firewood year-round?

Thanks!

Yes. ME. I have some which is clean and dry, and will sell small quantities if need be. I can also come up with clean dry kindling. PM for details.

Homer J

Power Chord
Where is local for you? If you're in Lexington Park area, there is a guy on 235 just south of the Hermanville light on the left that has a sign advertising fire wood.

Fire Wood.jpg

Thanks!

I have a pallet of some nice dry stuff. Im in California. PM me if youre interested.

blacklabman

Thanks!

Are you planning to use locally? I think there is a law prohibiting transport of firewood out of the local area. Something to do with beetles.

Thanks!

We have enough for a pretty good sized fire.

Last edited: