First Local Hip Hop Concert At Monks December 4th!!

Tomcat

Anytime
HollowSoul said:
It may sound far fetched but inorder for a track to make it.....there is an average of a month just to put it together, another month to edit it, and roughly 2-3G's in studio time that has to be paid.
Even though i do my own eiting and mixing....i will never get that "clean" sound because i dont own a studio...
IMHO.....anytime someone can put something together in this case music, they are an artist....and THERE is talent in doing that

OK, a month to mix it, a month to edit it, lots of studio time??? what am I going to hear "live"?? lip sync?? :confused:

Fruitcake Lady

Who the Hell Cares?
I'm an old hag and I can even find a reason to tap my toes to that crap. Although they could do without the baggy pants underwear showing hoodlums. Them boys need to learn some manners.

And Elaine, being so grouchy causes wrinkles.

FirstClass

Question? Since someone mentioned something about Monks being in redneckville ridge, Has anyone ever been on a thursday night? I am not sure if it is still the happening place to go on thursday nights but back when I used to go, and there was a D.J., there were never any problems of course you had your fights just like every other bar in southern maryland but it never got out of hand were someone was getting shot or stabbed. I say good for you skeez, I might go down and check it out, it has been a while since I have been down that way.

Glad to hear that. Hopefully you will do it again next year, and it will be bigger and better than this year, also with no problems. :yay: