First trans Playmate

seven

If you would have dressed for gym and or served in the Armed Services for the US you too would have seen plenty of nude men.. but since your a bottom / catcher, you tend not to see much except that pillow you are biting while your tranny boyfriend is pegging you..

You and your homoerotic thoughts are disturbing :yay:

black dog

Free America

Not dressing for gym class hit a nerve there little man.... or was your daddy bear a little rough riding you last night? Tighten up your belt, you don't want to slip any mud....

seven

Not dressing for gym class hit a nerve there little man.... or was your daddy bear a little rough riding you last night? Tighten up your belt, you don't want to slip any mud....

seven

You can always tell when you hit a nerve, they get stuck in a track.

Every "insult" of his has something to do with a gay act. It's his fixation not mine. Wash rinse repeat. So predicktable. Male version of Littelady.

Toxick

Splat
C

O

L

A

Cola.

happy-face-meme.jpg

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Every "insult" of his has something to do with a gay act. It's his fixation not mine. Wash rinse repeat. So predicktable. Male version of Littelady.
You do realize that you were the one that went gay first in post 18.

Toxick

Splat
I'm not gay, you're the gay one.
Am not - you're gay.
Nuh-uh. You're gay for saying that.
No I'm not. You're so gay.
You know how I know you're gay? Cause you macramed yourself a pair of jorts.
Yeah - well you have a rainbow bumper sticker on your car that says, "I like balls in my face"

Y'all oughtta strip down to your boxer briefs and have a pillow fight to see who's gayest.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm not gay, you're the gay one. Am not - you're gay. Nuh-uh. You're gay for saying that. No I'm not. You're so gay. You know how I know you're gay? Cause you macramed yourself a pair of jorts. Yeah - well you have a rainbow bumper sticker on your car that says, "I like balls in my face" Y'all oughtta strip down to your boxer briefs and have a pillow fight to see who's gayest.

I'm trying not to laugh out loud! :killingme

black dog

Free America
I'm not gay, you're the gay one.
Am not - you're gay.
Nuh-uh. You're gay for saying that.
No I'm not. You're so gay.
You know how I know you're gay? Cause you macramed yourself a pair of jorts.
Yeah - well you have a rainbow bumper sticker on your car that says, "I like balls in my face"

Y'all oughtta strip down to your boxer briefs and have a pillow fight to see who's gayest.

Great,,,,,, now we're gonna get a few weeks of Google Ads for rainbow balls in my face bumper stickers......:jameo:

Last edited: