flu shots

J

jp2854

just to give you all a heads up tomorrow stmarys health unit is giving flu shots over by the mckays in california from 1 to 6pm. I think I will be going to get mine then even though I hate Needles :((.

Blink

just to give you all a heads up tomorrow stmarys health unit is giving flu shots over by the mckays in california from 1 to 6pm. I think I will be going to get mine then even though I hate Needles :((.

To early for H1N1 wonder why they don't wait.

J

jp2854

i don't know don't ask me. not everyone is getting the h1n1 vaccine only certain locations are (so I was told). I know several people who have the h1n1 and say they haven't left the house in days. I have a cold but my mom still wants me to get the flu shot.

J

jp2854

i bet this years strain won't even be covered and watch it I will end up with it with my luck as I had mono 10yrs ago. and every winter for the last 3yrs i had gotten bronchitis i know my day is going to come again this year too I bet even if i get the flu shot

Beta84

They're out to get us
Why do you say that?

Very rarely, it can kill you. Infrequently, it can give you the dang flu which your odds weren't incredibly high to catch anyway. Sometimes, it won't work and you'll still get the flu. It's linked to alzheimers, autism, and potentially some other medical complications due to all of the chemicals that are in them.

But hey...the more people that get the flu shot, the less chance of it spreading around here...so I'm fine with other people taking it if they choose to. However, it's stuff like the flu shot that has increased other medical issues during the "technological era". I'd rather catch the flu and do everything I can to get healthy again, than have longterm effects on myself or future offspring.