For lack of better entertainment tonight

K

Kain99

Originally posted by dems4me
You are soo correct dear, I look for someone instead that spends their days and evenings posting long posts about their childhood in the country and makes their living doing something other than working. Furthermore, the most clarifying of all qualities I look for in a man is one that can best stock shelves or post online all day to a silly forum. Quite frankly, I'm done with this... never been a forum groupie and never will be. Gotta run... and actually live a life... good knowing y'all, especially those that I met in person and then became azzholes... you know who you are... :biggrin:
You are transparent... A mean hateful, spiteful biatch with no life and no hope for any type of future! Please exit before I seriously lose my temper!

BuddyLee

Football addict
You are soo correct dear, I look for someone instead that spends their days and evenings posting long posts about their childhood in the country and makes their living doing something other than working. Furthermore, the most clarifying of all qualities I look for in a man is one that can best stock shelves or post online all day to a silly forum. Quite frankly, I'm done with this... never been a forum groupie and never will be. Gotta run... and actually live a life... good knowing y'all, especially those that I met in person and then became azzholes... you know who you are... :biggrin:

You dont want a man such as me or Pete is what you are trying to imply?:confused:

Why did you go after Pete and hound him to go out with you?:confused:

Why did you PM me repeatedely offering me a one night stand with you?:confused:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by BuddyLee
Where did I ever say "oops, I have a secret... let me tell all so those may be humiliated". I posted what Tigger wanted me to post. FYI I am not looking for girls on somd, I already have one.:wink:

Id like to know where you worked when you were my age. There is no doubt in my mind that my job sucks but you do with what you can get while your trying to pay college bills, books, insurance, rent, and any other good bills that I have missed. Do I plan on staying at Shoppers for the rest of my life, not hardly. There is a reason why im in college, to take over the company you work for babe.:cool:

BL, you know what I'm talking about.. the thread that ended up being deleted... I have 2 secrets... ring a bell for you? I doubt hardly you will EVER take over the firm I work for, the only attorneys we hire are from Yale or Harvard. You asked what I was doing when I was your age?? I wasn't spending 24/7 on a forum trying to kiss azz... I was working at a Firm at your age, and working my way up the ranks. I couldn't afford college and then when I could afford to even think about schooling and to get a grant -- they said I made to much money so I continued to keep working my way up. I make a very good living and have done well with my life TVM.

D

darkriver4362

You dont want a man such as me or Pete is what you are trying to imply?:confused:

Why did you go after Pete and hound him to go out with you?:confused:

Why did you PM me repeatedely offering me a one night stand with you?:confused:

1. Exactly :lol:

2. B/c she's a tard.

3. OMFG :twitch:

Pete

Repete
BL, you know what I'm talking about.. the thread that ended up being deleted... I have 2 secrets... ring a bell for you? I doubt hardly you will EVER take over the firm I work for, the only attorneys we hire are from Yale or Harvard. You asked what I was doing when I was your age?? I wasn't spending 24/7 on a forum trying to kiss azz... I was working at a Firm at your age, and working my way up the ranks. I couldn't afford college and then when I could afford to even think about schooling and to get a grant -- they said I made to much money so I continued to keep working my way up. I make a very good living and have done well with my life TVM.
I bet it would really pizz you off to know what I make "not working". :wink:

K

Kain99

OH.. don't tell me you work for those idiots at Sassar & Claggett figures! :roflmao:

BuddyLee

Football addict

Still telling lies I see:rolleyes:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Pete
I bet it would really pizz you off to know what I make "not working". :wink:
Let the biatch cream her pants when she finds carnations in the garage! She is so not worth you're time! :mad:

BuddyLee

Football addict

I thought Tigger PMd me and told me that it was "ok, free advertising" after I did it. :shrug:

D

darkriver4362

I wasn't spending 24/7 on a forum trying to kiss azz...

But you do a fair amount of it now, later on in life.:rolleyes:

K

Kain99

I thought Tigger PMd me and told me that it was "ok, free advertising" after I did it. :shrug:
That is because Tig is NOT the problem here! :frown:

Pete

Repete
Sad situation, someone who so desperatly wanted to be liked did everything she could not to be. :ohwell:

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict

You speak truth only once in all of this rambling. I will probably never take over the company you work for. I plan on going on to do bigger and better things with my life even if they dont involve going to Yale or Harvard like so many other people choose not to. The school I plan on transferring to is St. Mary's College of Maryland, one of the most notorized liberal arts colleges in this fine nation.

Im glad you were able to work your ass off as a mail gal or whatever it was that you were when you first entered your first firm. You have a few choices when you get out of high school. The first choice would be to get a job like you did yourself. The second would be to join the military. The last choice would be college. You made the choices in your life and you were not able to go to college. That is your story and not mine. Stop trying to predict my future when you are merely ####ed at me.

Finally, who are you to tell me how to spend my time of day?:confused: The way I see it as long as im working atleast 25 hours a week at Shoppers, getting good grades and making the Deans list, and doing whatever I need to do around the house I can spend my time however I want. Maybe you should worry about the time you spend and how you spend it. If you dont want to worry about your time then how about Tiggers time. She seems to have alot of time on her hands with an average 35 or so posts per day.

Good day.