For the ladies....

Beta84

They're out to get us
We can cut him up - put him in a crab pot - and there will be no trace left - just a thought - not like I have planned or done anything like that before DISCLAIMER NOTICE

talk about a thread killer! We may need to warn Giant. :roflmao:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Every time I've looked in on this thread I've seen Mr. Steed's name at the bottom, somehow this hasn't suprised me (except that he hasn't put in his resounding yes, yet).

ylexot

Super Genius
We can cut him up - put him in a crab pot - and there will be no trace left - just a thought - not like I have planned or done anything like that before DISCLAIMER NOTICE

Maybe you should suggest that method for an episode of Bones.

Toxick

Splat
Ladies love a guy with a giant meat hammer that can bottom out in them.

Have you ever even met a woman?

I have yet to meet the woman who calls it a meat-hammer. That's some macho bull#### guys use amongst themselves.

I have yet to meet the woman who actually wants to be turned inside out by a giant meat-hammer. Most women, when they climb into the sack with someone, are hoping to experience pleasure. The ideal goal is an orgasm. An acceptable goal is a 1/2 hour to 2 hour session of fun and tactile enjoyment. Not a goal: The need to use Prescription Strength Motrin because of swollen and bruised labia.

Even a little guy can bottom out if he knows enough of the female anatomy to get his partner into the proper position. It's not that hard to do, and from what I hear, it doesn't feel too great anyway.

Also: just for your enlightement and edification, most women don't like to have their faces coated in a layer of your DNA - or otherwise be treated like a toilet.

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
:nerd:
Average is a statistic.

It can be used to extrapolate a size, but it is not a size itself.

A small, but important, nuance.
:nerd:

"Average" is a different number for each woman. It is dependent on the sample set.

The typical definition of average = the sum of all samples / the # of samples.

So, a guy could be enormous downstairs and have sex with a virgin. By definition, for her he would be of "average" size - since there are no other samples to compare against.

Now if the same guy had sex with a "well-traveled" Las Vegas callgirl - she may be able to say he is enormous after comparing his size to her sample set and the ongoing average size she's encountered so far. :lmao:

So for Pixie and the other ladies, your definition of average will most likely differ from one another.
So, what size do you consider "average"? (and no, you don't have to tell us how many samples you've experienced so far.) :killingme

~

Beta84

They're out to get us
how the hell did an entertaining thread turn into a nerdfest? Even this :nerd: is disappointed. :doh:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
how the hell did an entertaining thread turn into a nerdfest? Even this :nerd: is disappointed. :doh:

Sorry. Didn't mean to :nerd: out.

I was trying to make the point that just like beauty, "average size" is in the eye of the beholder.
:lmao:

I'm sure every woman has their size requirements or preferences. So, size must matter when they are shopping for a meat hammer. :killingme

~

lovinmaryland

Have you ever even met a woman?

I have yet to meet the woman who calls it a meat-hammer. That's some macho bull#### guys use amongst themselves.

I have yet to meet the woman who actually wants to be turned inside out by a giant meat-hammer. Most women, when they climb into the sack with someone, are hoping to experience pleasure. The ideal goal is an orgasm. An acceptable goal is a 1/2 hour to 2 hour session of fun and tactile enjoyment. Not a goal: The need to use Prescription Strength Motrin because of swollen and bruised labia.

Even a little guy can bottom out if he knows enough of the female anatomy to get his partner into the proper position. It's not that hard to do, and from what I hear, it doesn't feel too great anyway.

Also: just for your enlightement and edification, most women don't like to have their faces coated in a layer of your DNA - or otherwise be treated like a toilet.

:howdy:

SoMDGirl42

Sorry. Didn't mean to :nerd: out.

I was trying to make the point that just like beauty, "average size" is in the eye of the beholder.
:lmao:

I'm sure every woman has their size requirements or preferences. So, size must matter when they are shopping for a meat hammer. :killingme

~

I think she may have been referring to the "average" male penis being 6". :shrug: That's how I perceived her post.