For those of you with little ones...

B

Bronwyn

Appeal elementary school has two living right on Appeal Ln

MMDad

Lem Putt
donbarzini said:
How about Alcatraz island?
Too close to shore, and it is possible to swim it. I don't want to waste money guarding them. I'm thinking Midway Island.

B

Bronwyn

MMDad said:
Too close to shore, and it is possible to swim it. I don't want to waste money guarding them. I'm thinking Midway Island.
I say we send them all on a field trip to Algeria or Iran

donbarzini

MMDad said:

Alright, I like that better. But they still get voted off. Take them to the beach, point them toward Hawaii, tie 10lb weights to their wrists and ankles, rub them with raw meat, and tell them if they make it they live. Can you imagine the ratings. Be like "The Running Man". I volunteer to play Richard Dawson's part!

B

Bronwyn

donbarzini said:
Alright, I like that better. But they still get voted off. Take them to the beach, point them toward Hawaii, tie 10lb weights to their wrists and ankles, rub them with raw meat, and tell them if they make it they live. Can you imagine the ratings. Be like "The Running Man". I volunteer to play Richard Dawson's part!
:yay: :yahoo: Perfect!

Richard Cranium

Instead of sending them to Iran, let's just do what they do....if they steal, they get a hand cut off. If they lie, they get their tongue chopped. Get my drift?

We could always use some more free labor for the next 50 years. Those 100 hour weeks could save us a bunch of tax dollars.

B

Bronwyn

Richard Cranium said:
Instead of sending them to Iran, let's just do what they do....if they steal, they get a hand cut off. If they lie, they get their tongue chopped. Get my drift?

We could always use some more free labor for the next 50 years. Those 100 hour weeks could save us a bunch of tax dollars.
They tried that in the dark ages.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Richard Cranium said:

Since child molestation is a mental defect, the brain is the offending part. I vote that we use bullets to remove it.