Forum Beauty Pagent

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Can we please have a forum beauty pageant? List all the nominations and have a complete pageant? Maybe that way, every thread won't turn into a beauty pageant/popularity contest. I'm just saying......................

Don't read every thread. You're welcome. :coffee:

Beta84

They're out to get us
:love: GQ

I wannna be a judge! I can be impartial. I just wanna look at all the hotties, not tryin to get into anyone's pants specifically :biggrin:

sockgirl77

You have implied things about me and about the group you think im in. You cant back up anything you say, when you are confronted. Why dont you just go play in traffic.

I'll back this up. You have a foul mouth. You and your little twit friends need to grow up. :yay:

4d2008

I'll back this up. You have a foul mouth. You and your little twit friends need to grow up. :yay:
why :shrug: she is younger then most on here, doesnt have kids, has a good job and takes very good care of her significant other, doesnt do drugs or get into trouble with the law, not a whore... I think she is doing just fine IMO.

UncleBacon

some of you ####ing ####s need to get off your ####ing high horse...just because you're not happy with your own personal lives it seems you belittle others on theirs...get over yourselves and get a ####ing life

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!

Thanks, but try a little harder. The only real friend I have on the forums is Midnight. I’m not in a f-ing group, so quite putting me there. I do have a foul mouth, especially in fight club. Do you know why? Because I f-ing can. Don’t concern yourself with me or any of my "little twit friends". If you don’t like us, then don’t follow us around the f-ing forums. But if you like to forum fighting, then bring it on be-otch.

Oh yeah, i figured I tell you out of decency, incase you didn’t know....Nobody likes you. You deserve to know. What are friends for, right? :huggy:

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
why :shrug: she is younger then most on here, doesnt have kids, has a good job and takes very good care of her significant other, doesnt do drugs or get into trouble with the law, not a whore... I think she is doing just fine IMO.

:buddies:

some of you ####ing ####s need to get off your ####ing high horse...just because you're not happy with your own personal lives it seems you belittle others on theirs...get over yourselves and get a ####ing life

Booo Yaaa Beotch! It your face SockIE!! Lick it up. :lol:

what just happened I blacked out there for a second

:snort: BHAH BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!:killingme

i sooooooooooooo want u to lick my ass when im sick. hows that for grown up?

Shes touching me!!!! :tantrum:

SoMDGirl42

Quit raining on my beauty pageant :tantrum

So far it looks like only bald, old or hairy guys that would like to particiapate. :buddies: If they take the title, no more biatching about who is the prettiest forumite anymore!