FOund DOg (Flat Iron Rd)

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Found a chihuahua on Flat Iron Rd. at 8pm today. Email me if you are missing your baby.. I will be taking her to get checked for a chip on Wednesday.

navigator

Found a chihuahua on Flat Iron Rd. at 8pm today. Email me if you are missing your baby.. I will be taking her to get checked for a chip on Wednesday.

There was a flyer a couple of weeks ago at the corner of Rte 5 and Adkins Road looking for a lost Chihuahua. You might want to focus on that area.

anitacook1000

Hi, My name is Anita Cook and my chihuahua has been missing since two weeks tomorrow. I am hoping the one you found is my baby girl. Can you plese contact me so we can disucss the chihuahua you found. My cell number if 240-419-9730. Thank you!!!!

kvj21075

Meow
Hi, My name is Anita Cook and my chihuahua has been missing since two weeks tomorrow. I am hoping the one you found is my baby girl. Can you plese contact me so we can disucss the chihuahua you found. My cell number if 240-419-9730. Thank you!!!!
:howdy: anitacook teehee i need a cook