Found Red Pitbull X in Welcome/La Plata area

maaaagic567

Help! Found male pit x in the La Plata/Welcome area, very friendly and hopefully someone is looking for him. He is not neutered and has no microchip but again he SO friendly. Approx. 9 months old or so and I have done a found report with Humane Society and Tri County. If anyone is missing this guy or if he sounds like a familiar face please let me know, otherwise he will be up for adoption.
Must have proof of ownership, pictures or health records. We would like to reunite him with owners and we really don't have the facilities to keep him long term.
Will post pictures as soon as we figure it out :)

maaaagic567

Do you see a picture?

Attachments

• cat rescue 3.jpg
    cat rescue 3.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 92

maaaagic567

thank you for your help - at least now, I know he has NO ONE looking for him , so, he is up for adoption. I just have to handle the other problem. He is a SWEET dog.

J

jaybeeztoo

thank you for your help - at least now, I know he has NO ONE looking for him , so, he is up for adoption. I just have to handle the other problem. He is a SWEET dog.

I feel for you. I had to do that with a cat just last week, but I found him a wonderful home :yay:

maaaagic567

He is a SWEET dog. Problem is, we cannot keep him at our house because of the Akita. I need to find someone to keep him while I find him a home, or find a rescue to take him. I do cat rescue.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
He is a SWEET dog. Problem is, we cannot keep him at our house because of the Akita. I need to find someone to keep him while I find him a home, or find a rescue to take him. I do cat rescue.

Make sense I thought maybe the dog had a problem...

maaaagic567

Make sense I thought maybe the dog had a problem

No, I think the dog's problems were over the other day when the man in the truck opened the door and booted him out, then drove off and left him.