Founder of anti-gay, military Westboro church dies

officeguy

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

I guess he'll find out whether the good lord approved of his vile conduct here on earth.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
He wasn't anti - (three letter word I will not call homosexuals), he was simply anti-homosexual and anti-military. Regardless of that, he will not be missed by humanity.

Words do mean things.

Bubbaj47

100% Redneck
As much as I disliked Mr. Phelps and his hate mongering church I think George Takei says it properly.

"I take no solace or joy in this man's passing. We will not dance upon his grave, nor stand vigil at his funeral holding 'God Hates Freds' signs, tempting as it may be. He was a tormented soul, who tormented so many. Hate never wins out in the end. It instead goes always to its lonely, dusty end."-George Takei on the passing of Hatemonger, Fred Phelps

PJay

As much as I disliked Mr. Phelps and his hate mongering church I think George Takei says it properly.

"I take no solace or joy in this man's passing. We will not dance upon his grave, nor stand vigil at his funeral holding 'God Hates Freds' signs, tempting as it may be. He was a tormented soul, who tormented so many. Hate never wins out in the end. It instead goes always to its lonely, dusty end."-George Takei on the passing of Hatemonger, Fred Phelps

That^

This_person

Ditto

MMDad

Lem Putt
Also from George Takei: "Today, Mr. Phelps may have learned that God, in fact, hates no one. Vicious and hate-filled as he was, may his soul find the kind of peace through death that was so plainly elusive during his life."

Hank

my war
Also from George Takei: "Today, Mr. Phelps may have learned that God, in fact, hates no one. Vicious and hate-filled as he was, may his soul find the kind of peace through death that was so plainly elusive during his life."

Ghey.....

#### his soul and #### his peace.