Fraudulent election

3CATSAILOR

It's becoming clear that the ballots in AZ and NH were tampered with and our 2020 presidential election was a fraud. Joe Biden is not the legitimate president, Trump is.

So what will be done about this? Anything? Will they just be able to cheat and steal our democracy and get away with it?

I notice that so-called "moderate" Democrats are silent about this. They don't care how they win - lying, cheating, stealing, it's all good. They will say with a completely straight face that President Silver Alert got 81M votes - more than Barack Obama, more than any other President in history.

How did it come to this?
The "real" question, how does anyone protect this coming Presidental election? I woiuld love to know the answer for that. There is no doubt the Dimocrats will do everything and anything to ensure President Trump does not win the election. For example, look what Carville said. I doubt the Secret Service did anything about it.

Reactions: BOP

StmarysCity79

The "real" question, how does anyone protect this coming Presidental election? I woiuld love to know the answer for that. There is no doubt the Dimocrats will do everything and anything to ensure President Trump does not win the election. For example, look what Carville said. I doubt the Secret Service did anything about it.

Are you nuts?

Trump and Co came up with a fake electors scheme which got his lawyer disbarred and the other planners sanctioned.

He then pressured the GA secretary of state to "find" additional votes that didn't exist.

Then he told his followers that they had the power to "stop the steal" so they attacked our Capitol.

And you are worried about Democrats?

How did you become a brainwashed Zombie?

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

SHOCKING!! Fani Willis Case DESTROYED: DC Official Admits GA SOS Brad Raffensperger is CORRUPT!​

seekeroftruth

Haven't heard anything about NH, and last I heard from AZ was just general pushback against the recount. Is there new-news?
The election results in AZ for the 2020 election were correct.

We had to pay for a recount that was correct in the first place.

ugh....

:coffee:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Prosecutor: California DA Dropped Bombshell Election Data Case Because It Might Help Trump

L.A. County District Attorney George Gascon improperly — and for political reasons — dismissed the criminal charges against the CEO of election software services company Konnech, a governmental tort complaint filed Wednesday by the lead prosecutor on the case claims. That eight-page complaint against Gascon with the county Board of Supervisors further alleges the DA retaliated against his lead prosecutor for opposing the dismissal of the charges — and reveals many more previously unknown and troubling details about the entire case.

On Oct. 4, 2022, the L.A. County district attorney’s office announced Eugene Yu, the CEO of the Michigan-based Konnech, had been arrested in conjunction with criminal charges pending in California. In announcing Yu’s arrest, the DA’s office stated that “under its $2.9 million, five-year contract with the county, Konnech was supposed to securely maintain the data and that only United States citizens and permanent residents have access to it.” However, in violation of the contract, “information was stored on servers in the People’s Republic of China,” according to the press release.

StmarysCity79

SHOCKING!! Fani Willis Case DESTROYED: DC Official Admits GA SOS Brad Raffensperger is CORRUPT!​

Is there no bottom to the crap you post that has no actual value? Any idiot can say anything on Youtube. it proves nothing and only shows the person posting it doesn't understand how reporting works and is a old boomer who can't figure out the internet

PJay

Screenshot_20240418-094518.png

StmarysCity79

When Trump was the star of the reality TV show “The Apprentice,” he appeared on the ABC talk show “The View” with his daughter in 2006 and said, “If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her. Isn't that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You really like repeating Russian propaganda and aren't even ashamed of it. How sad to be such a stooge when Trumps crimes are actually proven and apparent.
Having political enemies, especially ####bag leftists, fraudulently convict you of "non-crimes" does not count as "proven" by any stretch of the imagination.

:roflmao:

StmarysCity79

Are you saying Joes Daughter was a Russian?

She wrote it. :sshrug:

Prove it. There is no evidence that is actually written anywhere in the diary and the source that claimed it is Project Veritas who has been sued multiple times for making false claims.

All research shows that you are:
Being lied to
Repeating lies

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You really like repeating Russian propaganda and aren't even ashamed of it. How sad to be such a stooge when Trumps crimes are actually proven and apparent.

Liar ...... Ashley wrote about taking showers in her diary, and the woman who found the diary just went to jail for 4 months for ' stealing' the diary

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Prove it. There is no evidence that is actually written anywhere in the diary and the source that claimed it is Project Veritas who has been sued multiple times for making false claims.

All research shows that you are:
Being lied to
Repeating lies
:roflmao:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Well he was found guilty of sexual assault, fraud and tax evasion.
OK... Having political enemies, especially ####bag leftists, fraudulently convict you of anything does not count as "proven" by any stretch of the imagination.

Which letters in Fraudulently are a mystery to you?