Frederick Md....

frozenrain

still have no exciting forums like Southern Maryland...

Hope everyone is well. Is it raining down there?We have had so much rain here!!!!!!!

frozenrain

Maybe you can change your name to SunnyDay? :howdy:

:howdy: :lmao: Yes I think I should!!. I must admit when I decided on that username I was not in the most positive mood. yes even for me it is too much rain and I usually do not mind it at all.I think the farmers are having a bit of a tough time with their pumpkin harvests too.
The local park has so many mushrooms growing there due to the rainfall.I even saw one of those deadly mushrooms-the large white ones. I think they are called Angel....My Botanical knowledge is not the greatest.

Yes I do miss these forums as if I needed to know what was happening in Southern maryland at any given time there was always a person on here who knewLOL. These forums are so active-a very good community!!

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Have you seen Maryland School for the Deaf in Frederick, MD yet? There's a Homecoming football game on Saturday.

Frederick have a lot of sidewalk and a lot of cute little shops.

frozenrain

Have you seen Maryland School for the Deaf in Frederick, MD yet? There's a Homecoming football game on Saturday.

Frederick have a lot of sidewalk and a lot of cute little shops.

:howdy:hello!! Yes I have seen the school.It is in a lovely location!! Downtown frederick is really really nice. I have heard it is a really great school..Actually funny enough I was looking at the school's website the other day as I was looking at the 5k races in the area-they are doing one soon. I just did a very muddy pumpkin run on Sunday and am hoping to do a few more 5k runs in frederick this year.
Hope the football game goes well!!

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
:howdy:hello!! Yes I have seen the school.It is in a lovely location!! Downtown frederick is really really nice. I have heard it is a really great school..Actually funny enough I was looking at the school's website the other day as I was looking at the 5k races in the area-they are doing one soon. I just did a very muddy pumpkin run on Sunday and am hoping to do a few more 5k runs in frederick this year.
Hope the football game goes well!!

:howdy:

It's a very nice school with wonderful staff and teachers. I used to live at Maryland School for the Deaf for five years when I was a student there. I loved the idea that we could go downtown Frederick. My reading/English teacher used to take us to downtown Library every Tuesdays to check out books. My social study teacher used to take us for a walk all over the town showing us everything we needed to learn in Social Study class.

After school, students who live in the dorms on campus earn points for good behaviors get to go to FSK mall, movies night, dinner outing, etc once a week.

There was always something to do in Frederick. :yay:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Great to hear from you FR !
:buddies:

:yeahthat: I was going to post a birthday thread for you, but thought you may not see it.

I don't care for Frederick. There are too many dirtbikes, heavy metal guitarists, and it smells like Gerber Daisies and imported beer. :howdy: