FREE SPAY/NEUTER DOGS & CATS LIMITED TIME

Finofan

Here there and everywhere
Forget mine I am not going to spay mine at this time...Thanks :yay: karma giver..I dont want to bumb anyone that needs it mine can wait.. :huggy:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
KGARL said:
I put it in the mail on June 12th.

Hi Kgarl, :howdy: I want to personally thank you guys for helping me out. My shepherd Tasha will be seeing Lucky ones at 8 am tomorrow. You guys are the best. Thanks so much. :huggy:

S

starr

Are they still doing this? I am suposed to be adopting a pup this weekend.

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
No More Money Avail At This Time

starr said:
Are they still doing this? I am suposed to be adopting a pup this weekend.

No, they are out of funds!!!

If you are adopting from the shelter your adoption fee covers the spay/neuter. If you are adopting from a rescue the pup should be spayed/neutered before adoption.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Hey Krazd Kat or Kgarl

Was wondering if you knew of any places helping currently with spay/neuter costs/vouchers?

Roman

Hey Krazd Kat or Kgarl

Was wondering if you knew of any places helping currently with spay/neuter costs/vouchers?
As you can see, I am not one of the persons you listed. I just got one for my Puppy from the SPOT Thrift Store in St. Leonard, for the Calvert Well Pet Clinic in Huntingtown, Md. There is a 60 pound weight limit if I remember correctly.

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Just was looking at the prices for the Charles County Humane Society and they aren't too bad I think they had a place for low income help too. I haven't checked much lately but will see if I can find anything out. Also they have the new clinic in Calvert and it should be fairly affordable.

Roman

If you go to the SPOT Thrift Store in St Leonard, located across from Buehler's Grocery, in the old Post Office, you can speak with Ellen & get a Voucher for a free Spay/Neuter. They are open Weds. through Sunday, and close around 5.