Free Spay/neuter Dogs

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Did anyone else receive a $70.00 voucher for the spay or neuter of there dog from King George?

Does the $70.00 cover the entire spay or just some of the cost?

sanchezf said:
Did anyone else receive a $70.00 voucher for the spay or neuter of there dog from King George?

There has got to be a joke about royalty in this post somewhere.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
sanchezf said:

Keep us posted...We have a little black boy that needs to be clipped....He was asking about you yesterday.... :smile: Said he misses you...

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Dupontster said:
Keep us posted...We have a little black boy that needs to be clipped....He was asking about you yesterday.... :smile: Said he misses you...

Aw, How's he doing. I miss him so much! He was always one of the best puppys. The female I am actually spaying is Daisy the other Black female I had to find a home for, I finally found her a loving forever home on Monday, the have a nice fenced yard and 3 kids for her to play with and she will be the only one to be spoiled. I told the family I would have her spayed, microchiped and up to date on all shots before they picked her up..

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
sanchezf said:
See that's what I thought, but they told me I have to pay $45.00 balance

Did you ask them why? Maybe your dog is really a cow. My Tasha weighed in at about 65-70 pds. Thats all I can come up with.

JOEZ

I got a $70 certificate and didn't have to pay anymore, did you give them the correct weight of the dog?