Free tickets!!!!

Password

I think the worst part about having season tickets to the Redskins was being forced to buy the pre-season tickets. Sometimes, I couldn't even give those seats away. After 3 years of the worst seats in the house, and no parking pass option, I passed up the opportunity, and let the redskins offer the "priviledge" of season tickets to someone else.

SoMdDude

I think the worst part about having season tickets to the Redskins was being forced to buy the pre-season tickets. Sometimes, I couldn't even give those seats away. After 3 years of the worst seats in the house, and no parking pass option, I passed up the opportunity, and let the redskins offer the "priviledge" of season tickets to someone else.

You do know that's a league wide thing right? Its just not the Redskins, all teams make you pay for pre season games, its a NFL policy.

But a report just came out recently saying the NFL is going to review the pre season games, and they might reduce the prices for them, or give ticket holders a option not to buy them....still waiting on word on that....

Worst seat in the house? If they were so bad, why did you agreed to buy them? who's fault is that? Also parking passes are VERY easy to find online, so bitching about not having any is pretty petty.

Way to use this thread where someone was giving tickets away, as your personal soapbox, did you ever give any tickets away? pre or regular season? STFU!

Last edited:

Password

You do know that's a league wide thing right? Its just not the Redskins, all teams make you pay for pre season games, its a NFL policy.

But a report just came out recently saying the NFL is going to review the pre season games, and they might reduce the prices for them, or give ticket holders a option not to buy them....still waiting on word on that....

Worst seat in the house? If they were so bad, why did you agreed to buy them? who's fault is that? Also parking passes are VERY easy to find online, so bitching about not having any is pretty petty.

Way to use this thread where someone was giving tickets away, as your personal soapbox, did you ever give any tickets away? pre or regular season? STFU!

1. Yes I know its league-wide
2. Have you ever purchased season tickets? If you are a new purchaser, you pay in advance with the agreement that you accept whatever seats they have available for you. In my case, that was the very last row all the way in the back. After having tickets for 3 years, with no option to buy a parking pass, I figured they'd offer it on the 4th year. No dice.
3. The tickets were already given away, long before I ever spoke my opinion of the season ticket practice. I gave several tickets away, pre-season, and regular season.
4. **** you too! :1bdz:

SoMdDude

Yes i have season tickets... they have been in my family since the Griffith stadium days and my dad started taking me to games in 1976 when i was 5, thanks dad!

I give away almost all of my pre season games, mostly to wounded warriors, or some childrens groups, I dislike pre season games cause the starters hardly play lol I never give away regular season games cause I goto them all... I have only missed about 5 home games since I could start driving at 15 years old :)

You can find season tickets WITH PARKING online every season, easily, and dont have to sit at the top of the stadium