fricken kids...

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
:lol: I love this quote. I cannot believe I've never seen it before.

I am so glad I'm not alone here.... :faint:

Somewhere, somehow, you must get a copy of the video of "Bill Cosby: Himself", which is where this quote comes from. He does an entire series of riffs on raising children including this shower section, the infamous "will you stop touching me", the "I dunno" response when asked why the child cut his hair in a reverse mohawk, and many, many more. It is hands-down the most hysterical thing that I have ever watched --- multiple times! Every single bit of it is absolutely true and that is why it is so hysterically funny!

A small sample -- "all children have brain damage"

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
My son is only 2 but I can see how much I have to look forward to in a few years! :killingme

Actually, I can remember being a smart ass to my parents when I was a teenager when asked/told to do something around the house. It wasn't a matter of them having to be more clear in their requests. It was a matter of me being a typical sarcastic teenager. We usually laughed a little about it, then I did what I was supposed to do in the first place. Well, my Dad laughed about it and my Mom often got annoyed at me for it. :whistle: