Friday 1/31/20?

frequentflier

happy to be living
Coward. I did stop in to your biz back in the day to meet you because my dentist was across the street; Dr. Gaylord, and you weren’t there, but you decided to bash me, but never met me. I have always thought that was a hoot.
Oh just leave it alone, you idiot. You once went as far as to claim I was at the store and hiding from you; which is not at all true. And no one needs to meet you to bash you...you leave yourself wide open by your stupid and idiotic posts and by always playing the victim.
And I am not a coward...it was meant as a joke' which clearly you took an opportunity to try to bash me with. My skin is a whole lot thicker than to care about what you say, though!
Lastly, I doubt you thought/think it was a hoot because here you are, years later dredging up the past. Give it a rest. Get some help.

littlelady

God bless the USA
So, do I have this right?

Attendees:
frequentflier
gilligan and missus
prchjrkr
beachcat
littlelady

Frequentflier said I wasn’t invited. :bawl: And, why in the hell would I drive an hour and a half one way to go to a meet n greet? Been to one. Done that. And couldn’t go, anyway, because I grandtot sit. Hope y’all have a great time!
Edit: I thought you had me on ignore, but you, obviously, cannot ignore me. :roflmao:You hen, you.

And, I have decided that the name ‘hen house’ should be changed to ‘hypocrite house’. And, that you choose an avatar that shows a butt is telling. That’s all, y’all. Too funny. Happy meet n greet, tomorrow! Wish y’all well.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Yes I know LL you've only mentioned it eleventy billion times in the past year or so that I've been on the forum. Nine years later and you're still reliving every moment like it was yesterday. I was being sarcastic.

A billion times. :lol: Do you think that you are my only hater? That is hilarious. I have been a target since my time here. I have been banned and battered. Doesn’t bother me. That is why I am still here. No one will take me down. It is way too much fun to post here. And, I love being a chaching to David and vrai, no matter what. And, you and your cohorts make me laugh. Keep on postin’ on. Thank you. And, may I suggest spell check.

Last edited: