Friday, June 29

mamatutu

mama to two
Dare to attend. Everyone is really affable. Well, except Pete. He’s pretty mean. Well, okay Foxhound can be kind of edgy too. But everyone else is really cool. Well, except maybe Vrai. She tends to throw food at you if you say something really stupid. And not just some dry shrimp. She throws wet pasta. But everyone else is really, really great. Well, wait… there was that one time Bann… I wont go into that. IT is a great guy; if you enjoy being demeaned every couple of sentences. And 2A can do a mean stare down. And come to think of it, don’t even bother trying to strike a conversation with me. I can’t stand stupid people. You aren't stupid are you?

Maybe you better not.

Just kidding. Do show up. Most of that stuff doesn’t really happen until everyone is drunk. So, if you leave before then you should be fine.

No wait. Don’t. How do you handle discussions on polyps?

:buddies:

Your post caused a belly laugh! Thanks, I needed that today! :roflmao:

nobody really

I need a nap
we were planning on going friday anyways

funny, we were thinking about going. might see you guys there. I might recognize some of you :howdy:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I plan to behave, but I also plan to take a taxi to and from. Mr. Eastwood said something about knowing one's limitations.....:whistle:

bcp

In My Opinion
I plan to behave, but I also plan to take a taxi to and from. Mr. Eastwood said something about knowing one's limitations.....:whistle:

I know it sounds silly but, you could do like me and just drink Ice Tea when at these functions.
Its more about the people there than it is the drinking in my opinion.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I know it sounds silly but, you could do like me and just drink Ice Tea when at these functions.
Its more about the people there than it is the drinking in my opinion.

I agree 100% - but it doesn't sound silly, and I have been known to deviate from best-laid plans in the past.

bcp

In My Opinion
I agree 100% - but it doesn't sound silly, and I have been known to deviate from best-laid plans in the past.

I expect we will be there earlier that usual, and I will be bringing Italian Scalions underage girl friend (splain that one I.S. :killingme)

So in actuality,, we do have a non drinking designated driver should the need arise.