Fried chicken

belvak

Happy Camper
:howdy: Stuffed Shells for dinner here! I'm gonna try a whole chicken in the crock pot one night this week. We'll see how it turns out. I've scoped out a few recipes online. Gotta go get the shells in the oven!!!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I love fried chicken but frying is very intimidating so I've never cooked it myself. I think the only thing I've ever fried myself (with success) is zucchini, but I learned out of necessity because Dustin got tired of making it for me every weekend. :lol: I made enchiladas for dinner tonight and they were deeeelicious.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Frying chicken is easy peasy. For those of you without "grandmas" recipe..look up arrowhead farms chicken. It will make u slap your momma. Then all you need is an electric skillet (deep) and some canola oil and go to town. Simple, really. Its best to use small thighs, they cook better without burning. Try it..your man will thank you.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Frying chicken is easy peasy. For those of you without "grandmas" recipe..look up arrowhead farms chicken. It will make u slap your momma. Then all you need is an electric skillet (deep) and some canola oil and go to town. Simple, really. Its best to use small thighs, they cook better without burning. Try it..your man will thank you.
I need an electric skillet, but don't have room for any more gadgets in my kitchen cabinets. :ohwell: We're moving soon so hopefully our next kitchen will be bigger. My mom uses an electric skillet and her fried chicken is really good.