Frozen breakfasts

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
Okay, my sandwich experiment isn't working out too well. #2, with the wheat bun was like pressboard.

I think the casserole idea was a good one. I'll try that this weekend.
Ask Catt and Otter what they think about Quiche Ala Pete.

Pete

Repete
morganj614 said:
I make a frittata with 8 eggs, jalepeno cheese, mushrooms and whatever else I have on hand. I slice it into 6 pieces and reheat in the microwave.
Do you use left over pasta too?

Too Hot 4u

vraiblonde said:
Okay, my sandwich experiment isn't working out too well. #2, with the wheat bun was like pressboard.

I think the casserole idea was a good one. I'll try that this weekend.

Try doing the toast as you make your coffee and package in a separate baggie. Do not re-heat and it should be fine.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
morganj614 said:
:huggy: whew, thanks for using the code word :angel:
Don't get too full of yourself, Morgie. Pete might want your fritatta today, but yesterday he wanted my fudge. Tomorrow he'll just move on to the next woman offering a different kind of food.

morganj614

BadGirl said:
Don't get too full of yourself, Morgie. Pete might want your fritatta today, but yesterday he wanted my fudge. Tomorrow he'll just move on to the next woman offering a different kind of food.

He's fickle like that :drama:

Pete

Repete
BadGirl said:

Man cannot live by fudge alone.

morganj614

BadGirl said:

Next he'll want our gobs and whoopies :lmao:

morganj614

Pete said:
When do you want a ride on my Ultra?

thin or ribbed? :roflmao: anytime.

Attachments

• 200.jpg
    200.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 82
  • t_ultraribbed_l_12box1.jpg
    t_ultraribbed_l_12box1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 72