Fuel Oil Delivery

BurchOil just delivered. 145 gallons @ $3.85/g plus a 1.25% St Mary's Energy Fee tacked on. Ugh.

Last delivery was at least a year ago, so that's not alot of fuel. I'll continue to heat with pellets as my primary. Far less expensive. And the pellets aren't taxed.

BurchOil just delivered. 145 gallons @ $3.85/g plus a 1.25% St Mary's Energy Fee tacked on. Ugh.

Last delivery was at least a year ago, so that's not alot of fuel. I'll continue to heat with pellets as my primary. Far less expensive. And the pellets aren't taxed.

Saw him there. :lol:

Saw him there. :lol:

Coulda warned me. He surprised the crap outta me. They always leave the ticket on the front door. For whatever reason, this guy decided the front door wasn't used much, and came around to the family room door and opened up the screen door while I was siting there!! :yikes: I was thinking home invasion.... I flew up, opened the door and yelled after him as he was walking away, and after I found the ticket hanging on the storm door i realized what was going on. I NEVER would have seen the ticket hanging on that door.

sdm

Yep! That's what I've been doing... been heating with pellets for the last 3 years and will continue to do so.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Suburban showed up unexpectedly on New Year's Day. We're on a call to order bases so I was :burning: If we hadn't been home he would have filled the tank. I can't wait to get rid of their tank, Propane Mafia!

luvmygdaughters

Griffith Oil.

93.5 gallons @ 3.43/gal

No extra charges all the way from Cheverly.

We use Griffith at our site trailer at the Dickerson Generating station. If you don't mind my asking, where do live? We live in Leonardtown and are using SMO but Griffith is quite a bit cheaper.

Chris0nllyn

We use Griffith at our site trailer at the Dickerson Generating station. If you don't mind my asking, where do live? We live in Leonardtown and are using SMO but Griffith is quite a bit cheaper.

Northern Calvert County, but the Cheverly office of Griffith covers all of Charles, St. Marys, and most (if not all) of Calvert. Technically, I'm in the Edgewater office's area, but they come from Cheverly.

Be sure to get on their "Price Protection Plan". They messed up one billing cycle, and accidently charged me @ $4.64/gal.

They promptly changed it when I called, but I saved $120+ in one month by not paying full price.

Last edited:

luvmygdaughters

Northern Calvert County, but the Cheverly office of Griffith covers all of Charles, St. Marys, and most (if not all) of Calvert. Technically, I'm in the Edgewater office's area, but they come from Cheverly.

Be sure to get on their "Price Protection Plan". They messed up one billing cycle, and accidently charged me @ $4.64/gal.

They promptly changed it when I called, but I saved $120+ in one month by not paying full price.

Thanks, I'll call tomorrow. :buddies:

Vince

Same here. Just got another ton delivered. $249.00 for Hammer plus $30 delivery charge. Should take me through the rest of the winter.