Fusion Lounge

IggyG

As a a man in his early 20's and of the legal drinking age, I love to go out to a bar once in awhile. The Fusion Lounge located beside or inside for that matter of the Hot Noodle is a place I like to go with my friends once in awhile. Here is the problem I have. First off, I have friends who are around the age of 20 and sometimes they want to go out as well. Fusion Lounge usually has an age limit of 21+ for guys and 18+ for girls. WTF is up with that? Why does it matter if your a guy or a girl to be at the age of 18 to get in? That isn't as bad as the fact that they change randomly the age of the females from 18 sometimes to where everybody has to be 21 to get in. This goes back and forth from time to time. The Fusion Lounge is really a decent bar if they would just stay consistent on their age limits and policies.

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
The girls are what brings the guys out and the money coming in the doors. Even if they are under 21. Because an 18 year old female now looks nothing like an 18 year old female did when I was growing up. They are much better looking now.

mattvivslivesou

www.meerkatsound.com
I have often wondered that too and it has "always" been that way at Fuzion.

I guess they are trying to bring in the college scene with that. At WVU, alot of bars where 21 for guys and 18 for girls... and I never understood why.

thurley42

HY;FR
You should hang out with friends over 21. Problem solved :yay:

:yeahthat:

and stop going to lame places like Fusion and calling them "clubs" go to georgetown and go to places they let everyone 18 and older in. Make one of your friends who isn't old enough drive....

Chainsaw Slayer

The girls are what brings the guys out and the money coming in the doors. Even if they are under 21. Because an 18 year old female now looks nothing like an 18 year old female did when I was growing up. They are much better looking now.

The girls look the same now as they did when you were younger. The only thing that changes when you get older is your standards.

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
As a a man in his early 20's and of the legal drinking age, I love to go out to a bar once in awhile. The Fusion Lounge located beside or inside for that matter of the Hot Noodle is a place I like to go with my friends once in awhile. Here is the problem I have. First off, I have friends who are around the age of 20 and sometimes they want to go out as well. Fusion Lounge usually has an age limit of 21+ for guys and 18+ for girls. WTF is up with that? Why does it matter if your a guy or a girl to be at the age of 18 to get in? That isn't as bad as the fact that they change randomly the age of the females from 18 sometimes to where everybody has to be 21 to get in. This goes back and forth from time to time. The Fusion Lounge is really a decent bar if they would just stay consistent on their age limits and policies.

I think it is a pretty unfair rule.. I don't think anyone under 21 should be in a bar at all.
Get yer younger friends to DD for ya.. and fusion isnt THAT great either, it's a bit overpriced and the crowd is hit or miss IMO

thurley42

HY;FR
:yeahthat: haha, "clubs"...couldn't have said it better myself :lmao:

don't get me wrong, i've been out of the scene for a pretty good while...like at least 4 years. But I went in there once with my single friends and was....well if you are offended at what I said you won't get it, if you agreed, then you get it....

But seriously, I guess a little constructive advice is in order instead of just calling something dumb.

If you are a group of single people, who are responsible enough to have a dependable DD, and like "clubs" go to Bmore, go to DC, there are real clubs, with tons of fun people. They are a lot of fun, clean, and safe. You really don't worry about dumb things like fights the way you do down here...and if you want to dance the ambient enviorment is soooooo much better.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I've been a few times since Badfish closed and it was just to see the bands play. I really don't care for the dance stuff too much anymore, so the DJ part of the place doesn't appeal to me.

I will go on Saturday becasue there is a really good band playing there.

thurley42

HY;FR
I've been a few times since Badfish closed and it was just to see the bands play. I really don't care for the dance stuff too much anymore, so the DJ part of the place doesn't appeal to me.

I will go on Saturday becasue there is a really good band playing there.

oh come on you know you like getting jiggy with it....:killingme

N

nitwhit3286

thats how the places are down here at the beach as well.. 18 and up for the females 21 and up for the guys. I think its legit. Girls like older guys anyway... most don't look for guys the same age...sorry...

don't get me wrong, i've been out of the scene for a pretty good while...like at least 4 years. But I went in there once with my single friends and was....well if you are offended at what I said you won't get it, if you agreed, then you get it....

But seriously, I guess a little constructive advice is in order instead of just calling something dumb.

If you are a group of single people, who are responsible enough to have a dependable DD, and like "clubs" go to Bmore, go to DC, there are real clubs, with tons of fun people. They are a lot of fun, clean, and safe. You really don't worry about dumb things like fights the way you do down here...and if you want to dance the ambient enviorment is soooooo much better.

Hmm, I can't say I've ever been to this Fuzion place but I have a hard time referring to anything in St. Mary's/Calvert/Charles County as a "club"...maybe it's just me. I do like going to Bmore and/or DC but I also really like Annapolis.