Gainesville pastor cancels Quran burning

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Don't worry Baja, your pals at the Westboro Baptist Church are picking up the slack.
They aren't and never will be my pals. Unfortunately the 1st amendment applies to these low lifes too.

Are you kidding? You are sooo completely ignorant. Do you actually know the first amendment? It not only speaks of the freedom of speech, but also the freedom of religion. It people like you who fuel this fire of ignorance thinking that it's Islam that is the enemy, not the psychopaths of the world. Animals? Are you kidding? Throughout history we have seen time and time again the stereotypical beliefs that causes horrible atrocities (i.e. the holocaust, slavery, civil rights, Darfur, Japanese internment during WWII). Your thoughts on Muslims is completely baseless and is the same mindset of the people that support(ed) the above actions. Take a step back, learn about the religion, and maybe even go meet a Muslim. And the reason that it pissed every Muslim off is because the Qur'an is much more sacred than anything you can imagine. I would try to explain to you culture, but you apparently come from a windowless hut...
Look Ai bin phartin, I've forgotten more about islam and the 1st amendment then you'll ever know. :smack:

They are animals and prove it every week with a bomb here, an IED there, throw in a stoning, a hanging or a car bomb too. All in the name of islam yet you say islam isn't the problem and you say MY thoughts are baseless? :killingme Who's ignorant??? You are. :crazy: Is it time for you to face mecca and pray yet?

As for the koran being sacred, you're right. It's sacred to me when I use it to wipe $hit from my ass.

n0n1m0us3

why so serious
I understood you. See, that's how I knew to give you the "whooOOoosh", because your post missed my point entirely.

Can you please try to step up your game beyond the point of "I'm rubber and your glue..."? TIA.

You keep projecting yourself onto me. This is the perfect smiley for you::blahblah: I didn't miss your point. Your point is just stupid.

Baz

This. ------------------>
It's interesting to see how many of the posters here are in full support of increasing the dangers to our troops overseas. All because some attention-seeking Religitard wants his face on TV.

Not at all surprising, but interesting nontheless.

TurboK9

Are you kidding? You are sooo completely ignorant. Do you actually know the first amendment? It not only speaks of the freedom of speech, but also the freedom of religion. It people like you who fuel this fire of ignorance thinking that it's Islam that is the enemy, not the psychopaths of the world. Animals? Are you kidding? Throughout history we have seen time and time again the stereotypical beliefs that causes horrible atrocities (i.e. the holocaust, slavery, civil rights, Darfur, Japanese internment during WWII). Your thoughts on Muslims is completely baseless and is the same mindset of the people that support(ed) the above actions. Take a step back, learn about the religion, and maybe even go meet a Muslim. And the reason that it pissed every Muslim off is because the Qur'an is much more sacred than anything you can imagine. I would try to explain to you culture, but you apparently come from a windowless hut...

The other day I had occasion to listen to an audio tape recorded just outside tower one a few minutes before it came down. You could here the sound of impacts near by... THUD. THUD. THUDTHUD. THUD.

It was the sound of bodies hitting the sidewalk... people jumping to escape the heat and smoke. It was recorded by a friend that had his video camera with him that day to film a birthday joke on a coworker. The video is all over the place... he was too busy trying to help people that were disoriented, etc to actually film. But he kept the audio running.

Baseless. Sure.

Last edited:

TurboK9

It's interesting to see how many of the posters here are in full support of increasing the dangers to our troops overseas. All because some attention-seeking Religitard wants his face on TV.

I think he's a jackass. I think it's provocative and disrespectful. But if we are going to allow something because it's a right, you have to allow everything that falls under that umbrella. :shrug:

I served my time in the Army. And I buy into the whole "I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it" concept. I'd have to guess the majority of our servicemen and women feel the same about burning Korans.

You want to protect them? Lobby to get them better mine resistant vehicles, body armor, more UAV's in theatre... THAT will help them.

Christy

b*tch rocket

I find it interesting that every time the Muslim world threatens violence we acquiesce. Not surprising, and not even all that interesting. But it is certainly embarrassing.

If we are supposed to keep our extreme religitards under control the same should be expected in the Muslim Community throughout the world don't you think?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
As opposed to the "Islamic community center" that, if denied, will endanger Americans EVERYWHERE. In addition to the fact that this "Islamic" C.C. is but fractionally religious at all.

Yeah, that is real interesting.

bcp

In My Opinion
Its amazing how many lefttards we have on here that see nothing wrong with illegals burning our flag and demanding their land back, yet at the same time think that burning a fricking book should not be done because it might insult some sand dwelling sheep breeder half way around the world.

heres a hint.
Burn the books, if any of those sand monkeys so much as lift a finger against our military or our country, turn their whole damn region into glass, then ask if anyone else has anything they would like to say.

Anyone want to guess why the U.S enjoyed such a stellar reputation and nobody would screw with us until the last 20 years? anyone?
any lefty want to try and take a guess?