Game of Thrones

Chris0nllyn

Pretty good start so far.

Sansa to marry that crazy son-of-a-bitch!? Something terrible is bound to happen to her.

Christy

b*tch rocket
I am not happy with this season. It has diverged so far away from the storyline in the book. I should have never read the damn books. :banghead:

jen8753

I have garlic breath.
I think it has been a great season so far. I won't be able to watch last night's episode until tonight.

Chris0nllyn

Yeah, it's been slightly boring this season...until last night.

I think the previous seasons have been almost like a soap opera.

1 episode to build up a story line, then the next episode it comes to fruition. While it made it exciting, it didn't bode well for a long term story line.

This season has been slow because it's building multiple story lines that, in my opinion, will all come to fruition about the same time. (Daenerys/Tyrion relationship, Arya and her "quest", The Night's Watch and the Free People, Sansa and Reek, etc.)

This season would be better watched all at once. Once the season is done, watching from episode 1 to 10 would shed some light on a few things that get missed from week to week.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I think the previous seasons have been almost like a soap opera.

1 episode to build up a story line, then the next episode it comes to fruition. While it made it exciting, it didn't bode well for a long term story line.

This season has been slow because it's building multiple story lines that, in my opinion, will all come to fruition about the same time. (Daenerys/Tyrion relationship, Arya and her "quest", The Night's Watch and the Free People, Sansa and Reek, etc.)

This season would be better watched all at once. Once the season is done, watching from episode 1 to 10 would shed some light on a few things that get missed from week to week.

That makes sense. We all know that eventually all the subplots have to converge and come together at some point.

I really wish Martin would write the last book, but I don't think he's going to. I vaguely remember hearing that the shows writers will finish the story for the TV show.

Chris0nllyn

That makes sense. We all know that eventually all the subplots have to converge and come together at some point.

I really wish Martin would write the last book, but I don't think he's going to. I vaguely remember hearing that the shows writers will finish the story for the TV show.

I'm kind of glad I haven't read the books.

Some folks hate the show because they diverged from the books so much.

That being said, I hope this show is around for at least a few more years.