Gansler wants your DNA

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
If someone doesn't have anything to hide why such a big deal if asked for a search or DNA sample? and No, I don't lay on the Constitution daily. Criminals however use it continuously to make excuses for why they should be allowed to do things they shouldn't be doing and be exempt from certain other things.

Sorry, but if I were pulled over for a driving infraction and they asked to look in my car that's not unconstitutional to me. More like the sign of the times and I wouldn't object because I am a sheep.

:coffee:

You obviously have not been pulled over at night have you? 1st thing is they'll lie about why they pulled you over. "I paced you doing 60 in a 45." "I smell alcohol. Have you been drinking?" "Are you sure you haven't been drinking?"

Yes you freaking donkey I'm sure, I just got off work Barney go pester somebody else, moron.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
You obviously have not been pulled over at night have you? 1st thing is they'll lie about why they pulled you over. "I paced you doing 60 in a 45." "I smell alcohol. Have you been drinking?" "Are you sure you haven't been drinking?"

Yes, I had that happen a few times when I worked shift work. Supposedly I was squealing tires on wet pavement - pretty hard to do if not impossible in a front wheel drive car - pulling out from 4 to head south on 235. This was the officer's "reason" for "pacing" my car then pulling me over as I was supposedly speeding, too. :rolleyes:

Yes you freaking donkey I'm sure, I just got off work Barney go pester somebody else, moron.

:lmao: