Gardening

jazz lady said:
It will be a LOOOOOOOOONG while before my azaleas get big. They're only about half a foot tall now. I think I have 8. I need to get a flashlight out and go count the bushes. :lol:
I have about a dozen that size. They started out about 6" tall 2 years ago, now they are about 12-18" tall. I need to trim them all so that they will send up new branches (in greater numbers).

jazz lady said:
Don't mind if I have another beer. :cheers: :otter:
Can I have one too? Make mine a keg. I am having a really bad morning. I hate petty, power tripping people, especially when they have no power to trip over in the first place. :boxing:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
huntr1 said:
I have about a dozen that size. They started out about 6" tall 2 years ago, now they are about 12-18" tall. I need to trim them all so that they will send up new branches (in greater numbers).
It's my first time with azaleas, but they're doing fantastic. :yay:

Can I have one too? Make mine a keg. I am having a really bad morning. I hate petty, power tripping people, especially when they have no power to trip over in the first place. :boxing:
:poorbaby: Not a good thing for a Friday...or any day for that matter. I still have a few Coronas in the fridge. You're welcome to them. :smile: