Gas Tax Hike on Fast Track

mamatutu

mama to two
Try filling the ballot box with votes that mean change instead of complaining about how much you have to pay to fill your tank.

We tried, but were out numbered by the people who voted these "tax happy" politicians into office. :frown:

bcp

In My Opinion
Missouri. Branson to be exact.

Nice.
And a good day trip from there is into Arkansas to ride through the Ozarks.
A must see is a saturday afternoon at the Wal Mart in Harrison , its when all the Inbreds go in to shop. Cant be explained, its just a must see thing. Both eyes on the same side of the nose, no arm, but fingers coming out of the shoulders, bring a cell phone with a camera. :killingme

ancientmariner

Hello Branson
PREMO Member
Nice.
And a good day trip from there is into Arkansas to ride through the Ozarks.
A must see is a saturday afternoon at the Wal Mart in Harrison , its when all the Inbreds go in to shop. Cant be explained, its just a must see thing. Both eyes on the same side of the nose, no arm, but fingers coming out of the shoulders, bring a cell phone with a camera. :killingme

I think the Walmart in Flippin is probably better. We lived in Bentonville for 6 years but that Walmart across from the home ofice was a little more civilized.

Try filling the ballot box with votes that mean change instead of complaining about how much you have to pay to fill your tank.

I did vote, however my vote was cancelled out by pg county and Baltimore.
In fact, all of St. Mary's votes were cancelled out by pg county and Baltimore

bcp

In My Opinion
Anyone else notice how all the obaminites keep talking about change?
Its like a catch phrase that they cant stop saying, they have no clue what it means, but it sounds cool.

The reality is that we didnt need change, we just need to go back to the 60s when people actually worked for a living

ancientmariner

Hello Branson
PREMO Member

They were all cancelled by the people who vote for a living instead of working for a living.

MSTR-P

You can't forget about the contingent in the "DORF" that pushed Charles County towards "CHANGE"...

bcp

In My Opinion
would that be the 1860's :whistle:

no, the 50s through the 60s were very productive for this country.

once the 70s came along and white guilt took over, things went down hill fast, by the 80s this country was already heading in the wrong direction,,, that brought us here.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
So, in Germany you could buy Diesel for your car at a VERY high tax rate..

The same diesel was used for heating oil for your home, but was tax free and about 1/4 th the price of over the road diesel..

So the government dyed the Over the Road diesel so they could inspect your car and ensure you were using the taxed OTR diesel and not the home heating oil diesel. Getting caught carried a HUGE fine..

I'm thinking the Governor will have to do something similar to prevent the same here. Going to VA to get cheap gas WILL be illegal, and you WILL be a criminal, charged and fined if you get caught. I can see the cops stationed at the bridge and pulling people over that they witnessed filling up in Dahlgren..

I find it amazing how unbelievably ignorant liberals are when it comes to taxes and revenue. Economy is not doing good, individuals have less discretionary income to spend so lets hike up taxes.. THAT will help!!

Bunch of friggin morons, the entire lot of them.

bcp

In My Opinion
Going to be hard to prove that someone went to VA specifically to purchase gas.
How can the tell if I went to VA for some other reason, and just needed to fill while there.
Besides, if they can color the fuel, so can I. Fill the tank, dump a quart of dye in it.. done.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Going to be hard to prove that someone went to VA specifically to purchase gas.
How can the tell if I went to VA for some other reason, and just needed to fill while there.
Besides, if they can color the fuel, so can I. Fill the tank, dump a quart of dye in it.. done.

You don't have enough faith in the level of insanity Liberals have do you??

They'll find a way, it will probably be unconstituional and violate interstate trade, but they won't care. They'll pass it as MD law, and it will be the law of the land until someone with he means gets caughts and takes it to a higher court.

One thing Liberals learned decades ago is that they CAN pass unconstitutional laws, and those laws CAN be enforced, and people sent to jail or fined.. and these laws can stay on the books, and be enforced for decades, even if they KNOW they are unconstitutional the day they are passed.

There is absolutely nothing citizens can do even if they are blatantly unconstitutional, AND there is NO repercussions for those legislators that knowingly pass unconstitutional laws.. so what do they have to lose?

ginwoman

You don't have enough faith in the level of insanity Liberals have do you??

They'll find a way, it will probably be unconstituional and violate interstate trade, but they won't care. They'll pass it as MD law, and it will be the law of the land until someone with he means gets caughts and takes it to a higher court.

One thing Liberals learned decades ago is that they CAN pass unconstitutional laws, and those laws CAN be enforced, and people sent to jail or fined.. and these laws can stay on the books, and be enforced for decades, even if they KNOW they are unconstitutional the day they are passed.

There is absolutely nothing citizens can do even if they are blatantly unconstitutional, AND there is NO repercussions for those legislators that knowingly pass unconstitutional laws.. so what do they have to lose?

that's just down right depressing

ylexot

Super Genius

Well, you can't really blame PG or Baltimore for us having Bohannon. You also can't blame Baltimore for us having Hoyer.