Gay & new to southern Maryland

Esprix

gumbo said:
If you understand the part out lined in red. Why would gays want to encourage it in todays youths. with rainbows and parades.
Whats the point of all the attention ? Selfishness !

Interesting how you highlight one part, but completely ignore the rest. Allow me:

sexual orientation is most likely the result of a complex interaction of environmental, cognitive and biological factors. In most people, sexual orientation is shaped at an early age. There is also considerable recent evidence to suggest that biology, including genetic or inborn hormonal factors, play a significant role in a person's sexuality. In summary, it is important to recognize that there are probably many reasons for a person's sexual orientation and the reasons may be different for different people.

Is Sexual Orientation a Choice?

No, human beings can not choose to be either gay or straight. Sexual orientation emerges for most people in early adolescence without any prior sexual experience. Although we can choose whether to act on our feelings, psychologists do not consider sexual orientation to be a conscious choice that can be voluntarily changed.

So how's that reading comprehension course coming for you? Good luck with that!

Esprix

Esprix

supersurfer said:
From what I read in this thread, I gather that the majority of the posters in here don't see what the problem is with a gay in the military getting to shower with the same sex. I see this as a big reason why they are not openly accepted into the military.

And, again, any kind of sexual harassment is wrong - no one doubts you there, and anyone engaging in that kind of behavior should be reprimanded and kicked out of the service. But if the best you can come up with is, "I don't want no gay guys lookin' at me!", I'm sorry, but that's your issue, not everyone else's. I'd suggest anyone with that mindset needs to get over themselves, pronto.

Esprix

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Esprix said:
Interesting how you highlight one part, but completely ignore the rest. Allow me:

So how's that reading comprehension course coming for you? Good luck with that!

Esprix
UFB
I thought it was over.

bohman

DoWhat said:
UFB
I thought it was over.

Sorry, gotta chime in and bump this thread one more time.

There's not really much I can add here, after the first 20 pages it's the same crap over and over (I haven't even read the last 10-15), but here's my one question for those of you of the "homos are horrible, awful people" mindset (especially Hessian):

If you feel that homosexuality is that bad, fine, I won't argue with you. I don't even feel like handing out my own thoughts on the subject after seeing how everybody has their hackles raised here. But do you really think that the rude manner in which you've stated your opinions will do any good? Do you really think somebody's gonna read your posts and think, "gee, that Hessian guy called me a horrible bastard, I better change my life and quick!" I have no idea by what manner a person can be convinced to change their sexuality, if it's even possible, but I can tell you for dam sure what won't work. And that is it.

Hell, Esprix here is probably gonna run out and buy a truckload of rainbow stickers just to spite you in particular.

S

Schizo

I was just thinking... could Esprix be just saying that he's Happy and New to Southern Maryland?

BTW, what does Esprix stand for? If you just take "Es" and "prix", not suitable for the forums...