Gee... Importing Millions of Third-World Malcontents and Blood Cult Parishioners Isn't a Boom.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Narrative Collapse: Mass Migration Not Driving Economic Growth, Report Finds

In a rebuke of the neo-liberal orthodoxy which has dominated both major political parties in Britain, a study has found that mass migration has not actually stimulated the economy and has been a major drag on public services and the housing sector.

A report from the Centre for Policy Studies (CPS) and co-authored by former immigration minister Robert Jenrick finds record levels of immigration imposed upon the country by the so-called Conservative Party — despite promising the public to reduce the influx of foreigners following Brexit — has not been correlated with an increase to economic growth per capita.

While globalist advocates of mass migration argue that it increases tax revenues and lifts overall GDP, thereby giving governments talking points, on an individual basis there is a different story.

BOP

Narrative Collapse: Mass Migration Not Driving Economic Growth, Report Finds

In a rebuke of the neo-liberal orthodoxy which has dominated both major political parties in Britain, a study has found that mass migration has not actually stimulated the economy and has been a major drag on public services and the housing sector.

A report from the Centre for Policy Studies (CPS) and co-authored by former immigration minister Robert Jenrick finds record levels of immigration imposed upon the country by the so-called Conservative Party — despite promising the public to reduce the influx of foreigners following Brexit — has not been correlated with an increase to economic growth per capita.

While globalist advocates of mass migration argue that it increases tax revenues and lifts overall GDP, thereby giving governments talking points, on an individual basis there is a different story.

The worst part is that California (of all places) discovered that back in the '80s, and those findings were not hidden like they are today.

And that was when illegals by-and-large kept their heads down and their voices silent - just the way criminals (like the Demonrat party) who preyed upon them liked it. When the worst behavior from illegals was the uninsured, unlicensed driving they did while barrachoed* (drunk) that caused problems for the people they tended to run into.

*I'm not sure if I'm using that correctly. My Spanish is decades old, and extremely rusty. Barracho does mean drunk, but there's tense usage and adjective usage that I've forgotten.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
*I'm not sure if I'm using that correctly. My Spanish is decades old, and extremely rusty. Barracho does mean drunk, but there's tense usage and adjective usage that I've forgotten.
I think the correct useage is "snockered".

BOP

I think the correct useage is "snockered".
I've heard that term all my life, so I looked it up:

The earliest known use of the adjective snockered is in the 1960s.
OED's earliest evidence for snockered is from 1961, in the writing of Stanley Price.

Stanley Price (not the actor) was a British novelist and playwright who did works for the cinema, television, and theater. I didn't recognize any of his works. One note said that he had been in the British army, so that may be where he picked up the term.

The word "snookered" is sometimes used to mean drunk, but is more commonly used to mean stolen from by fraud or deception (not the official definition).

CPUSA

I thought it was about getting more Democrat Representation in Congress...
Now you're telling me it's all about economic growth?