Genghis Grill Waldorf

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I just went there for the first time last week, food was good. They had large selection of meats, veggies, seasoning and sauces. The food came out quick and for $4 more you can have bottomless bowls. Not to bad calorie wise either. :yum:

lovinmaryland

I just went there for the first time last week, food was good. They had large selection of meats, veggies, seasoning and sauces. The food came out quick and for $4 more you can have bottomless bowls. Not to bad calorie wise either. :yum:

Friends of ours ate their last Sunday and said it was so good that they couldnt stop thinking about it the next day so they went Monday night for dinner too :lol:

We still havent made it up there but it is on our agenda for sometime in the next couple weeks.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Waldorf by HH Greg in the old Chuck E Cheese building.

Yea, you get a bowl and you pick your meats, steak, chicken, shrimp, pork, etc., then add you choice of seasonings, pick your veggies and your sauce. You can have as much meat and veggies as you can pile onto this bowl. You bring it to the cooks, pick your rice or noodles to go with it and they cook it the bring it to your table.

ProudMomma

My office went there the week before last..........food was awesome!!! It's no Chinatown's Charlie Chengs.....but for this area, it's real good!!

SoMdDude

My office went there the week before last..........food was awesome!!! It's no Chinatown's Charlie Chengs.....but for this area, it's real good!!

That is Tony Chengs LOL Interesting though cause that is by far the best Mongolian BBQ place I've ever had! Every Capitals game I go to, I go there first so I would compare it to that whether its good or bad lol I need to get by there and try it

ProudMomma

That is Tony Chengs LOL Interesting though cause that is by far the best Mongolian BBQ place I've ever had! Every Capitals game I go to, I go there first so I would compare it to that whether its good or bad lol I need to get by there and try it

Whoops! I don't get out much!! lol

lovinmaryland

Went there Saturday it was freakin fantastic! :drool: It was $70 for the four of us to have dinner and 2 beers each. Will defititely be going back!

Sweet 16

^^8^^
I love me some Mongolian BBQ! :drool: There's one near my office and it's $12 for lunch including drink. The more you pile on your plate, the better a deal it is. It comes w/steamed rice so I usually make two meals out of it.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Do they have take out? How long is the process (if I wanted to grab a bowl on my way into work)

They do have take out, depending on how busy they are, you could get in and out in about 15 minutes. Get bowl, fill with meats, veggies, seasoning, sauce, pick rice or noodle and let them cook it.