George Conway mocked for 'laughable' claim he barely knew Lincoln Project colleague

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Lincoln Project disavows co-founder John Weaver after NYT details history of harassment of young men

'Weaver led a secret life that was built on a foundation of deception at every level,' anti-Trump group said

The anti-Trump group The Lincoln Project issued a scathing statement on Sunday, distancing itself from co-founder John Weaver’s "deplorable and predatory behavior" after a New York Times report detailed a history of alleged predatory behavior.

The Lincoln Project disavowed its co-founder after a Times report featured interviews with 21 men who accused Weaver of sending "unsolicited and sexually provocative messages online to young men, often while suggesting he could help them get work in politics," including an alleged victim who was only 14 years old.

George Conway mocked for 'laughable' claim he barely knew Lincoln Project colleague

John Weaver, Lincoln Project co-founder, accused of harassing young men

It's just terrible," Conway told MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski. "It leaves me speechless, frankly."

BOP

Poor George; looks like he's going to have to find another supplier for his predilections.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Erin Burnett said, “You are giving Biden the maximum amount, but somebody can give Joe Biden, $929,600 that you have earned over your life to a person running for president so how in the world did you get there?”

Conway said, “Yeah, no, that’s that’s just an amazing story to me. If you told me that I would do something like that and support a Democrat and tomorrow an item we headlining a fundraiser in Washington asking Democrats to give to a Democrat I would have said well, you know, that that’s just pure fantasy that would never happen. The evolution was just watching how Republican Party has become something that’s completely unrecognizable. It’s become a personality cult.”

He continued, “One of the things that attracted people to the Republican Party in 60s, 70s, and 80s was a feeling that the left had become anti, anti-American right now, the people who are anti-American, other Marjorie Taylor Greene’s with the world and the people in the House of Representatives who were basically voting against who are voting and men trying to block aid to American allies because they want to help Donald Trump create an issue for the campaign. It doesn’t even make any sense and it’s just I mean, this man, four years ago I voted in my tenth presidential election and for the first time, cast the vote for the Democrat, first time, first time out of ten. And I did that because I felt that Donald Trump was a threat to the country, a threat to democracy.”

Hijinx

Donald Trump was already President and gave us the best economy in years, and peace and treaties in the Middle east instead of wars, it took a Faucci and Chinese made Virus to get rid of him. Trump did not become a dictator then and he has no desire to become one now.

This fool listening to Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden as his source is a moron and makes me wonder how in the hell he got $900,000 dollars to begin with. His family should have him committed.

glhs837

Power with Control
Donald Trump was already President and gave us the best economy in years, and peace and treaties in the Middle east instead of wars, it took a Faucci and Chinese made Virus to get rid of him. Trump did not become a dictator then and he has no desire to become one now.

This fool listening to Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden as his source is a moron and makes me wonder how in the hell he got $900,000 dollars to begin with. His family should have him committed.

Thats the craziest thing. All of these predictions about what Trump will do. Bitches, he already had the opportunity and didnt do any of that.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Lincoln Project disavows co-founder John Weaver after NYT details history of harassment of young men

'Weaver led a secret life that was built on a foundation of deception at every level,' anti-Trump group said

The anti-Trump group The Lincoln Project issued a scathing statement on Sunday, distancing itself from co-founder John Weaver’s "deplorable and predatory behavior" after a New York Times report detailed a history of alleged predatory behavior.

The Lincoln Project disavowed its co-founder after a Times report featured interviews with 21 men who accused Weaver of sending "unsolicited and sexually provocative messages online to young men, often while suggesting he could help them get work in politics," including an alleged victim who was only 14 years old.

John Weaver, Lincoln Project co-founder, accused of harassing young men

It's just terrible," Conway told MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski. "It leaves me speechless, frankly."

birdhouse2.jpg