Georgia Republican Party vice chairman and election denier guilty of voter fraud

StmarysCity79

Brian K. Pritchard voted nine times while serving probation for felony forgery charges

A judge ruled Wednesday that the Georgia Republican Party’s first vice chairman, Brian K. Pritchard, violated state election laws when he voted nine times while serving probation for a felony check forgery sentence.

Pritchard, a conservative talk show host, must pay a $5,000 fine and receive a public reprimand from the State Election Board, according to the decision by Administrative Law Judge Lisa Boggs.

gemma_rae

1711640704268.png

StmarysCity79

WingsOfGold

The word allegedly appears in the first sentence of your link moron.

You have no idea what is in her hands.
Oh it must be shiit paper she's DUMPING in the ballot box. Another epic fail in as many days. Why do you want MEN stealing women's positions in sports and keeping them off teams and stealing their scholarships? Are you a guy that pretends he's a woman?????

StmarysCity79

Oh it must be shiit paper she's DUMPING in the ballot box. Another epic fail in as many days. Why do you want MEN stealing women's positions in sports and keeping them off teams and stealing their scholarships? Are you a guy that pretends he's a woman?????

"Alleged"

All you have to do is prove it like i did with actual charges.

Go back to policing locker rooms pervert

WingsOfGold

"Alleged"

All you have to do is prove it like i did with actual charges.

Go back to policing locker rooms pervert
I don't need to police locker rooms, national news idiot. oh that's right, MSDNC wouldn't tell it.

“We were not forewarned beforehand that we would be sharing a locker room with Lia. We did not give our consent, they did not ask for our consent, but in that locker room we turned around and there’s a 6-foot-4 biological man dropping his pants and watching us undress, and we were exposed to male genitalia,” Gaines told Fox News’ “America Reports” Wednesday about Thomas, who is listed at 6 feet 1.

As I said, someone should make him happy, pay to eliminate his dick for him.

Imagine if YOU were female and got phucked out of a scholarship because of HIM.

StmarysCity79

I don't need to police locker rooms, national news idiot. oh that's right, MSDNC wouldn't tell it.

“We were not forewarned beforehand that we would be sharing a locker room with Lia. We did not give our consent, they did not ask for our consent, but in that locker room we turned around and there’s a 6-foot-4 biological man dropping his pants and watching us undress, and we were exposed to male genitalia,” Gaines told Fox News’ “America Reports” Wednesday about Thomas, who is listed at 6 feet 1.

As I said, someone should make him happy, pay to eliminate his dick for him.

Imagine if YOU were female and got phucked out of a scholarship because of HIM.

Yawn.

What does this have to do with an election denier being charged with voter fraud again?

And not your obsession with trans peoples genitals?

WingsOfGold

Yawn.

What does this have to do with an election denier being charged with voter fraud again?

And not your obsession with trans peoples genitals?
The hypocrisy of the shiit such as yourself. Then again a man pretending he's a woman you have no problem with your bullshit.

WingsOfGold

Sometimes people do things because its the right thing to do not for votes.

But bigots don't get that.
Or someone who is totally out of touch with reality will do what the puppet master demands no matter what the consequences. Sorry your transformation didn't go as you hoped.