Get out and Vote!!

Gigi22

It is time to vote again... Make sure you take the time to vote.. It is time to take our country, our state, and our county back. I am a life long Democrat and I am so disappointed in the Democratic leaders. I will be voting totally different than in years past. Us, plain people who live paycheck to paycheck can't take anymore tax hikes or giving our hard earned money to wasteful spenders.. I ask all of you to go vote in all the up coming elections. Career boys and girls in DC, Annapolis and Leonardtown you better update your resume. I think you are going to need it.... Just saying.....

To the republicans, don't crow to much, because you carry blame in this mess too. If you think it is going to be easy when or if you get in office you better think again.. You are going to be held feet to the fire too. If you don't do what you say you will do you too will be kicked to the curb. Times they are a changing and your people are getting tired of lies and broken promises...

Best of luck.. We will be watching....

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I am a life long Democrat and I am so disappointed in the Democratic leaders. I will be voting totally different than in years past.
Why the hell did it take you soo long to wake up then? As a "life long" Dem you've really contributed to the ruination of this country. I hope you (and the rest of the Dems) get more educated before you ever vote again...just sayin'. :howdy:

gemma_rae

It is time to vote again... Make sure you take the time to vote.. It is time to take our country, our state, and our county back. I am a life long Democrat and I am so disappointed in the Democratic leaders. I will be voting totally different than in years past. Us, plain people who live paycheck to paycheck can't take anymore tax hikes or giving our hard earned money to wasteful spenders.. I ask all of you to go vote in all the up coming elections. Career boys and girls in DC, Annapolis and Leonardtown you better update your resume. I think you are going to need it.... Just saying.....

To the republicans, don't crow to much, because you carry blame in this mess too. If you think it is going to be easy when or if you get in office you better think again.. You are going to be held feet to the fire too. If you don't do what you say you will do you too will be kicked to the curb. Times they are a changing and your people are getting tired of lies and broken promises...

Best of luck.. We will be watching....

Are you trying to give nhboy a brain aneurysm? :shocking: