Get out and vote

Chris0nllyn

Unfortunately, opening up the meetings to tele-based communications would open it to the likes of some of the people on here.

Honestly... would you want someone like Gillitard having the floor and web-based? :nono: Ranting on and on about someone named transporter on camera in his jorts and gulping down Cheetos??

It's people like that which spoil it for those who actually need it to participate.

If he was a citizen of Calvert (he's not) why shouldn't he have the same opportunity to voice his concerns to his elected official as anyone else?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Unfortunately, opening up the meetings to tele-based communications would open it to the likes of some of the people on here.

Honestly... would you want someone like Gillitard having the floor and web-based? :nono: Ranting on and on about someone named transporter on camera in his jorts and gulping down Cheetos??

It's people like that which spoil it for those who actually need it to participate.

:yay: Rent. Free. So much win.

MiddleGround

If he was a citizen of Calvert (he's not) why shouldn't he have the same opportunity to voice his concerns to his elected official as anyone else?

Because people like that don't voice an opinion. They pizz and moan and offer no solutions with their whining. Hell, look at his contributions here (if you can call them that) It would go something like this:

Board: "Does anyone have anything to discuss on the topic from our online audience?"
Gillitard: "Can everyone see the pictures of my old boat and jeep?
Board: "Sir... this is a meeting regarding traffic flow patterns."
Gillitard: "I got lots of guns... wanna see pictures of my guns too?"
Board: "Sir... this isn't about guns. It's about the traffic!"
Gillitard: "Theres lots of boat traffic around all them offshore wind platforms. Wanna see pictures?"

:lmao:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Because people like that don't voice an opinion. They pizz and moan and offer no solutions with their whining. Hell, look at his contributions here (if you can call them that) It would go something like this:

Board: "Does anyone have anything to discuss on the topic from our online audience?"
Gillitard: "Theres lots of boat traffic around all them offshore wind platforms. Wanna see pictures?"

Yer a riot, kid. I can hear the peals of laughter from here. Compensating for being such a failure takes all your remaining energy?

BTW..no Jeep. Lots of Broncos..but no Jeep. Your fail. ;-)

Chris0nllyn

Trust me. I get it. I've seen his behavior for years.

Doesn't change my mind though.

Now this thread will have 15 pages of useless banter.

MiddleGround

Trust me. I get it. I've seen his behavior for years.

Doesn't change my mind though.

Now this thread will have 15 pages of useless banter.

Apologies. So much truth in what you say.

I do however, stand by my point regarding the whining without offering a solution.

Chris0nllyn

Apologies. So much truth in what you say.

I do however, stand by my point regarding the whining without offering a solution.

No need to be sorry, I'm just saying that the original idea to move the time to a more community-friendly time is a good idea (even though it came from a Democrat).

I don't agree that the govt. should limit who can or can not talk based on their ideas or lack of ability to maintain a meainful discussion.

MiddleGround

No need to be sorry, I'm just saying that the original idea to move the time to a more community-friendly time is a good idea (even though it came from a Democrat).

I don't agree that the govt. should limit who can or can not talk based on their ideas or lack of ability to maintain a meainful discussion.

I agree that it is silly to have a forum which the public is entitled to attend but is held at a time that severly limits attendance.

I also do not agree with limiting who can talk but, lets be real here... there are those who will add absolutely nothing to the discussion and rob that time from others who want to participate.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
there are those who will add absolutely nothing to the discussion and rob that time from others who want to participate.

Your intense desire to control the means, manner and content of everyone else's speech everywhere you encounter it....some would find that disturbing.

Your job as Volunteer Forum Cop...for example.

Kinnakeet

I can agree to your statement

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
voters.jpg

Grumpy

Yer a riot, kid. I can hear the peals of laughter from here. Compensating for being such a failure takes all your remaining energy?

BTW..no Jeep. Lots of Broncos..but no Jeep. Your fail. ;-)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that was the civil debate he is always talking about.