Get ready for the So Md Recovery Block Party 9/16

larinka

This is going to be a lot of fun! The first-ever Southern Md Recovery Block Party is happening on Sunday September 16th from 1 to 4 p.m. outside Beacon of Hope Recovery Community Center in Millison Plaza, Lexington Park. This is located at 21800 N. Shangri La Drive, on the interior of Millison Plaza.

The Recovery Block Party is free, family friendly and will have music/entertainment, food, activities, arts & crafts, speakers, prizes, a 50/50 raffle and informational displays from A.A., Al-Anon, Celebrate Recovery, Joy Lane Healing Center, NAMI, N.A., On Our Own-St. Mary's, and O.A.-- as well as tours of the Beacon of Hope! Click here for more info!

This is going to be a lot of fun! The first-ever Southern Md Recovery Block Party is happening on Sunday September 16th from 1 to 4 p.m. outside Beacon of Hope Recovery Community Center in Millison Plaza, Lexington Park. This is located at 21800 N. Shangri La Drive, on the interior of Millison Plaza.

The Recovery Block Party is free, family friendly and will have music/entertainment, food, activities, arts & crafts, speakers, prizes, a 50/50 raffle and informational displays from A.A., Al-Anon, Celebrate Recovery, Joy Lane Healing Center, NAMI, N.A., On Our Own-St. Mary's, and O.A.-- as well as tours of the Beacon of Hope! Click here for more info!

Is this next door to the liquor store?

BernieP

Resident PIA
Nearly everything in southern maryland is next door to a liquor store.

Sadly true. I don't think there is one "shopping center", small or large, in this county that does not have a liquor store. In the case of some, it's about the only store left.
The residents of Lexington Park can easily walk to 4; Millison Plaza, Canopy, Shangria La Drive and St. Mary's Square .... Did I miss one?
In the same area you have one grocery store Food Lion and 2 pharmacies.

When it comes to hours of operation, the liquor stores out perform even the emergency room at St. Mary's Hospital. :sarcasm:

larinka

Sadly true. I don't think there is one "shopping center", small or large, in this county that does not have a liquor store. In the case of some, it's about the only store left.
The residents of Lexington Park can easily walk to 4; Millison Plaza, Canopy, Shangria La Drive and St. Mary's Square .... Did I miss one?
In the same area you have one grocery store Food Lion and 2 pharmacies.

When it comes to hours of operation, the liquor stores out perform even the emergency room at St. Mary's Hospital. :sarcasm:

That's why we need a Recovery Block Party!