Gettysburg KOA

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I'm sure Apollo would love one of those :lol:

Our challenge is space. Everything is with an eye toward where I'm going to put it and how much does it weigh.

Homesick, what do you do for a vacuum cleaner? My Dyson isn't coming with us - it's way too big. Someone on another forum suggested a canister vac - do you have that? And do you like it?

Bobwhite

I'm sure Apollo would love one of those :lol:

Our challenge is space. Everything is with an eye toward where I'm going to put it and how much does it weigh.

Homesick, what do you do for a vacuum cleaner? My Dyson isn't coming with us - it's way too big. Someone on another forum suggested a canister vac - do you have that? And do you like it?

Vrai,

Not sure if this would work for you since you don't have electricity all the time, but I have a cordless Dyson that is smaller than a typical vacuum and it does a pretty good job.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Vrai,

Not sure if this would work for you since you don't have electricity all the time, but I have a cordless Dyson that is smaller than a typical vacuum and it does a pretty good job.

If it's powerful and really cleans, a cordless option would be perfect. Plus I like a Dyson. I'll look it up - thank you!

I see your kitchen is a plastic table with a camp stove on it. I have seen many of those tables with melted spots on them after cooking something that was on for an extended time. You may want to put something under the stove to act as a heat shield for the table top. Another option is a table that they sell at WalMart. It's 1/2 solid plastic top, 1/2 metal grate top. I bought those for scouts. They are really nice. 2'x4' table. Folds in 1/2. Legs are adjustable for height. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-4-Fold-in-Half-Grilling-Camp-Table/20463044

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Aha! I will make Apollo a blankie to take on the road! :cartwheel

That would be very nice of you. :huggy:

Today we went to Waynesboro, PA, which is where my first husband and I lived when he was in the Army and where my daughter was born. Then we went to Gettysburg and walked around for a bit.

In Waynesboro we ate at the Keystone, which had a huge country buffet and an enormous homemade pie buffet. DELICIOUS!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Today we went to Waynesboro, PA, which is where my first husband and I lived when he was in the Army and where my daughter was born. Then we went to Gettysburg and walked around for a bit.

In Waynesboro we ate at the Keystone, which had a huge country buffet and an enormous homemade pie buffet. DELICIOUS!

Omygosh! That would probably be on Thing1's bucket list! He loves PIE! :lol:

Hank

my war

Looks like ole Hanky scored you a blanky! :party: