Ghetto Ride

Tomcat

Anytime
Drove through gate 1 this morning next to him. 4X4 kinda had me confused?? Have you seen the Baby Blue Cadillac with the 20 something inch wheels and matching Baby Blue disk covers :yikes: :confused:

Drove through gate 1 this morning next to him. 4X4 kinda had me confused?? Have you seen the Baby Blue Cadillac with the 20 something inch wheels and matching Baby Blue disk covers :yikes: :confused:

If you're going to do it, at least do it right.

Attachments

• 4x4-mustang.jpg
    4x4-mustang.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 127
If you're going to do it, at least do it right.

I could never figure out why the attraction to put a 4x4 under one. I mean, are you EVER going to take that pretty-mobile and go off-roading? or down to the beach? or even take it out of the garage if it snows?

I could never figure out why the attraction to put a 4x4 under one. I mean, are you EVER going to take that pretty-mobile and go off-roading? or down to the beach? or even take it out of the garage if it snows?

A lot of these guys play out in the SoCal sandunes. Some very expensive toys out there.

triggamike24

Oh i see you like to spy and play paparazzi. Well next time take a picture wit me standing next to it so i can give you an autogragh stupid. Some people just dont have nothing to do but take pictures and spy on people from tree branches and look in their windows.:whistle:

HunterJJD

Oh i see you like to spy and play paparazzi. Well next time take a picture wit me standing next to it so i can give you an autogragh stupid. Some people just dont have nothing to do but take pictures and spy on people from tree branches and look in their windows.:whistle:

Who do you think you are Danzig to go around and take pictures, do you think you work for the newspaper or some crap like that? WTF

HunterJJD

Pee on my tires??? HUH??? OKKKKKKK IDIOT I like haters like you, they just rack up in my black book. Just let me catch you doin it though, thats gonna be even funnier:jerry:

I do have a question for you.

Are you saving up your money so you can get the windows tinted?

Chainsaw Slayer

Pee on my tires??? HUH??? OKKKKKKK IDIOT I like haters like you, they just rack up in my black book. Just let me catch you doin it though, thats gonna be even funnier:jerry:

I'm a true solja I'll pee on your tires with you in the car. If you get out to say somthin to me about it I'll pull an R Kelly and pee on you.

W

WildCherry

Shoooooot makes me want to run right out and puts some 24's on my charger!

:killingme