Ghost Picture From Point Lookout Lighthouse

Cali Transplant

Have boat will travel
I took these pictures at the Winchester House in San Jose CA. I don't think these are dust orbs. I didn't see them when I took the pictures, and I moved slightly to avoid the flash reflection.

The damn things look like ping pong balls, and cast shadows. Weird.

Attachments

• orbs1.jpg
    orbs1.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 206
  • orbs2.jpg
    orbs2.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 191
I took these pictures at the Winchester House in San Jose CA. I don't think these are dust orbs. I didn't see them when I took the pictures, and I moved slightly to avoid the flash reflection.

Notice that it makes an almost perfect "W" shape in both pics. It has to be a reflection from somewhere.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Funny thing. I was talking about this place last night with the girls at dinner. I used to work right around the corner and drove by every day and lived in the area for years, yet, I have never been there. :lol:

janice

Point Lookout Lighthouse (ghost)?

Hi This picture was taken on the grounds right around the lighthouse Sept 25,2010 what do you think? Thanks Janice

Attachments

• 62336_1524773612117_1617943160_1325946_4571295_n.jpg
    62336_1524773612117_1617943160_1325946_4571295_n.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 161

Cowgirl

Hi This picture was taken on the grounds right around the lighthouse Sept 25,2010 what do you think? Thanks Janice

If you lighten the picture it looks like a tree trunk. Looks like a canopy of the tree above it.

willie

Looks like an empty bottle of booze. Probably emptied by the photographer shortly before she started imagining things.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Still looking for a photo resizer probably.
I thought that too.

But considering that I could have done it for him in <5 minutes, I'm thinking something else must have interrupted the process. For over a year. :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion

since the shadows are not all equally placed behind the white dots, I suspect that someone used paint or some other similar program, used the pant brush with the round tip and just clicked on the photo to create the images.

Floyd2004

-Void-
Meh, ive camped and walked just about everywhere at the point and ive never heard or seen anything. Then again I dont believe in ghosts.